- P. Ghosh and S. Mandal, Development of bioconcrete material using an enrichment culture of novel thermophilic anaerobic bacteria, Indian J. of Experimental Biology, 44, 336-339, (2006).
- W.D. Muynck, K. Cox, N.D. Belie and W. Verstraete, Bacterial carbonate precipitation as an alternate surface treatment for concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 22, 875-885, (2008). [CrossRef]
- T. Kim,Van, N. De Belie, W. De Muynck and W. Verstrate. Use of bacteria to repair cracks in concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 40, 157-166, (2010). [CrossRef]
- K.D. Arunachalan, K.S. Sathyanarayanan, B.S. Darshan and R.B. Raja, Studies on the characterisation of biosealant properties of Bacillus Sphaericus, International J. of Engineering Science and Technology, 2(3), 270-277, (2010).
- S.K. Ramachandran, V. Ramakrishnan and S.S. Bang, Remediation of concrete using microorganisms, American Concrete Institute Materials Journal, 98(1), 3-9, (2001).
- J.M. Irwan, A. Faisal Alshalif, N. Othman and R.M. Asyraf, Isolation of ureolytic and sulphate reduction bacteria: Acclimitize to concrete environment, International Conference on Civil, Biological and Environmental Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey, (2014).
- J.M. Irwan, A. Faisal Alshalif, N. Othman and L.H. Anneza, Effext of Ureolytic Bacteria on compressive strength and water permeability on bio-concrete, International Conference on Civil, Architectural, Structural and Construction Engineering, Seoul, Korea, (2015).
- BS 882, Specification for aggregates from natural sources for concrete, British Standard Institution, London, (1992).
- BS EN 12390. Part 3: Compressive strength of test specimens, British Standard Institution, London, (2009).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|