- M.N. Nurazuwa, H. Hamada, Y. Sagawa and D. Yamamoto, Strength charactersitics of mortar mixed with tire crumb rubber as fine aggregates, Proceeding of 67th Conference of Cement Technology, (2013).
- JSCE-G571-2003, Test method for effective diffusion coefficient of chloride ion in concrete by migration, JSCE Guidelines for Concrete No. 2, (2004).
- M. Gesoğlu and E. Gűneyisi, Strength development and chloride penetration in rubberized concretes with and without Silica Fume, Materials and Structures, 40, 953-964, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Cement Concrete and Aggregates, Chloride Resistance of Concrete, Australia, (2009).
- G.S. Kumaran, M. Nurdin and M. Lakshmipathy, A review on construction technologies that enables environmental protection: rubberized concrete, AJEAS1, 1, 41-45, (2008).
This article has an erratum: [erratum]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|