- P. Agamuthu and P.N. Faizura, Biodegradability of degradable plastic waste, Waste management, 23(2), 95-100, (2005). [CrossRef]
- A.A. Al-Manaseer, T.R. Dalal, Concrete containing plastic aggregates, Concrete International, 19(8), 47–52, (1997).
- D.A. da Silva, A.M. Betioli, P.J.P. Gleize, H.R.Roman, L.A. Gomez and J.L.D. Ribeiro, Degradation of recycled PET fibres in Portland cement-based materials, Cement and Concrete Research, 35(9), 1741-1746, (2005). [CrossRef]
- F. Fraternali, V. Ciancia, R. Chechile, G. Rizzano, L. Feo and L. Incarnato, Experimental study of thermo-mechanical properties of recycled pet fiber-reinforced concrete, Composites Structures, 93(9), 2368-2374, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Ochi, S. Okubo and K. Fukui, Development of recycled PET fibre and its application as concrete-reinforcing fibre, Cement Concrete Composite, 29(6), 448–455, (2007). [CrossRef]
- K. Ramadevi and R. Manju, Experimental investigation on the properties of concrete with plastic PET fibre as fine aggregates, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2, 2250-2459, (2012).
- O.C. Choi and C. Lee, Flexural performance of ring type steel fibre reinforced concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 33(6), 841-849, (2003). [CrossRef]
- P. Fernando, O.R.K. Montedo, P.J.P. Gleize and H. R. Roman, Mechanical properties of recycled PET fibres in concrete, Materials research, 15(4), 679-686, (2012). [CrossRef]
- MS EN 196-1, Specification for Portland Cement Composites, Department of Standards Malaysia, (2007).
- Eurocode 2, Aggregate for concrete, EN 12620, British Standard Institution, London, (2002).
- W. Liao, S. Chao and A. Naaman, Experience self-consolidating high performance fibre reinforced mortar and concrete, American Concrete Institution, 274(6), 79-94, (2010).
- J.M. Irwan, R.M. Asyraf, N. Othman, H.B. Koh, A.K. Aeslina, M.M.K. Annas, and S. K. Faisal, Deflection behaviour of irregular-shaped polyethylene terephthalate fibre reinforced concrete beam, Advanced Materials Research, 911, 438-442, (2014). [CrossRef]
- ASTM C1018-97, Standard test method for flexural toughness and first crack load strength of fiber reinforced concrete, The American Society for Testing and Materials Standard, (2006).
- S. Piti, Toughness evaluation of steel and polypropylene fiber reinforced concrete beams under bending, Science Technology, 9(3), 35-41, (2004).
- D. Foti, Preliminary analysis of concrete reinforced with waste bottles pet fibers, Construction and Building Materials, 25, 1906-1915, (2011). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|