- K.S Sable and M.K. Rathi, Comparison of normal compacted concrete and self compacted concrete in shear and torsion, International Journal of Computer Technology and Electronics Engineering, 2(4), 74–79, (2012).
- N. Bouzoubaa and M. Lachemi, Self-compacting concrete incorporating high volumes of class F fly ash: Preliminary results, Cement and Concrete Research, 31(3), 413–420, (2001). [CrossRef]
- H. Okamura and M. Ouchi, Self-compacting concrete, Journal of Advance Concrete Technology, Japan Concrete Institute, 1(1), 5-15, (2003). [CrossRef]
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 114: Determination of Density of Hardened Concrete, BS1881-114, (1983).
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 116: Method for Determination of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, BS 1881-116, (1983)
- British Standard, Testing Concrete-Part 121: Method for Determination of Static Modulus of Elasticity in Compression, BS 1881-121, (1983).
- Z. Grdić, I. Despotović and G. Topličić-Ćurčić, Properties of self-compacting concrete with different types of additives, Facta Universitatis - Series: Architecture an Civil Engineering, 6(2), 173–177, (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Cementitious, Concrete and Sustainable Materials|
|Published online||01 April 2016|