- Mehdi Sadat-Shojai, Gholam Reza Bakhshandeh, Recycling of PVC wastes, Elsevier, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 96, 404–415, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Mitsuhara Y, Soloiu VA, Nakaishi Y, Application of new fuel produced from waste plastics and heavy oil to diesel engine, Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 67, 2618–2624, (2001). [CrossRef]
- Williams PT, Williams EA, Interaction of plastics in mixed plastics pyrolysis, J. Energy Fuels, 13(1), pp 188–196, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Naima K and Liazid A, Waste oils as alternative fuel for diesel engine: A review, Journal of Petroleum technology and Alternative fuels, Vol. 4(3), pp. 30–43, (2013).
- Moinuddin Sarker, Mohammad Mamunor Rashid, Mohammad Molla and Ashiquz Zaman, Conversion of Municipal Waste Plastic into Liquid Hydrocarbon Fuel Using a Stainless Steel Reactor, JESE A 1, 721–726, ISSN: 1934-8932, (2012).
- Mani M, Nagarajan G, Influence of injection timing on performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a DI diesel engine running on waste plastic oil. Energy, 34, 1617–1623, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Soloiu A, Yoshihara Y, Hiraoka M, Nishiwaki K, Mitsuhara Y, Nakanishi Y, The investigation of a new diesel produced from waste plastics, Eco-Technology Research Center, ISME, (2000).
- Hai VP, Nishida O, Fujita H, Harano W, Toyoshima N, Iteya M, Reduction of NOx and PM from diesel engines by WPD emulsified fuel, SAE 2001-01-0152, ISSN: 01487191, (2001).
- T. Shanmuga Vadivel, P. Balashanmugam, T Sivakumar, Performance and emission characteristics of Nano engine running on Plastic oil extract, International Journal of Scientific Research (IJSR), Vol. 3, Issue 7, ISSN: 2277-8179, (2014).
- Jane Pratoomyod, Krongkaew Laohalidanond, Performance and Emission Evaluation of Blends of Diesel fuel with Waste Plastic Oil in a Diesel Engine, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT), Volume 2, Issue 2, ISSN: 2319-5967, (2013).
- M. Mani, C. Subash, G. Nagarajan, Emission and combustion characteristics of a DI diesel engine using waste plastic oil. Applied Thermal Engineering, 29, 2738–2744, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Senthilkumar Tamilkolundu, Chandrasekar Murugesan, The Evaluation of blend of Waste Plastic Oil- Diesel fuel for use as alternate fuel for transportation. 2nd International Conference on Chemical, Ecology and Environmental Sciences (ICCEES’2012), April 28-29, Singapore (2012).
- Mani M, Nagarajan G, Sampath S, An experimental investigation on a DI diesel engine using waste plastic oil with exhaust gas recirculation. Fuel 89, 1826–1832 (2010). [CrossRef]
- M Paul Daniel, Kareddula Vijaya Kumar, B Durga Prasad, Ravi Kumar Puli, Performance and Emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Operated on Plastic Pyrolysis Oil with exhaust gas recirculation, IJAE, DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2015.1086677.
- M Paul Daniel, Kareddula Vijaya Kumar, B Durga Prasad, Performance and Emission Characteristics of Diesel Engine Operated on Tyre Pyrolysis Oil with exhaust gas recirculation, IJAE, May 2015, DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2015.1023837.
- Kareddula Vijaya Kumar, Ravi Kumar Puli, Monika Dixit, D Ravi Chandra, Performance and Emission Evaluation of Tyre Oil blended with Diesel Fuel in Compression Ignition Engine, ICEE-2014, December 2014, JNTUH Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India.
- Kareddula Vijaya Kumar, Ravi Kumar Puli, A Veeresh Babu, J.A. Ranga Babu, Performance and Emission Evaluation of Plastic Oil blended with Diesel Fuel in Compression Ignition Engine, ICEE-2014, December 2014, JNTUH Kukatpally, Hyderabad, India.
- K. Vijaya Kumar, Dr. Ravi Kumar Puli, D. Ravichandra, K. Abhishek, Investigation on a CI Engine Fuelled with blends of Waste Tyre oil, Third International Conference on Advances in Mechanical, Aeronautical and Production Techniques (MAPT), April 2015, Malysia.
- Mr. Hirenkumar M Patel, Prof. Tushar M Patel, performance analysis of single cylinder diesel engine fuelled with pyrolysis oil- diesel and its blend with Ethanol, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 1, Issue 4, ISSN: 2278-0181, (2012).
- Jinang M. Patel, Krunal J. Patel, Vatsal V. Patel, Kalpesh V. Vaghela, Investigates that Performance studies of Tire Pyrolysis Oil blends with Diesel Fuel, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Volume-3, Issue-2, ISSN: 2249-8958, (2013).
- Murugan. S, M.C. Ramaswamy, G. Nagarajan, Assessment of pyrolysis oil as an energy source for diesel engines, Fuel Processing Technology, 90, 67–74, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Merchant, A.A., and Petrich, M.A., Pyrolysis of Scrap Tires and Conversion of Chars to Activated Carbon, American Institute Chemical Engineering Journal, Vol. 39, 1370–1376, (1993). [CrossRef]
- Murugan. S, M.C. Ramaswamy, G. Nagarajan, Performance, emission and combustion studies of a DI diesel engine using distilled tyre pyrolysis oil-diesel blends, Fuel Processing Technology, Elsevier, 89, 152–159, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Murugan. S, M.C. Ramaswamy, G. Nagarajan, A comparative study on the performance, emission and combustion studies of a DI diesel engine using distilled tyre pyrolysis oil–diesel blends, Fuel 87, 2111–2121, (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechatronics and Manufacturing (ICMM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Machine and Engineering|
|Published online||15 March 2016|