- Temple, V.A.K, “MOS-Controlled thyristors-A new class of power devices,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 33 (10): 1609–1618, Oct 1986. [CrossRef]
- P. Hower, J. Lin, S. Merchant and S. Paiva, “Using “Adaptive Resurf” to Improve the SOA of Ldmos Transistors”, ISPSD 2000, pp. 345–348.
- D. G. Lin, S. L. Tu, Y. C. See and P. Tam, “A Novel LDMOS Structure With a Step Gate Oxide,” in IEDM Tech. Dig., 1995, pp.963–966.
- R. Sithanandam and M. J. Kumar “Linearity and speed optimization in SOT LDMOS using gate engineering,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Vol.25, Article No. 015006, pp 1–6, January 2010. [CrossRef]
- Guo Yufeng, Fang Jian, Zhang Bo, et al. A 2D analytical model of SOT double RESURF effect. Chinese Journal of Semiconductors, 2005, 26 (4): 764
- G. Toulon, I. Cortes, F. Morancho, E. Hugonnard-Bruyere, B. Villard, W.J. Toren and “Design and optimization of high voltage LDMOS transistors on 0.18um SOT CMOS technology,” Solid State Electron., vol.61, pp. 111–115, July. 2011. [CrossRef]
- B. Zhang, Z. Li, S. Hu, and X. Luo, “Field enhancement for dielectric layer of high-voltage devices on silicon on insulator,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2327— 2334, 2009. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|