- Li Qingquan, Wang Bing, Liu Xuyang. Study on theoperational mechanism of equipment material supply chain [J]. Logistics and purchasing in China, 2011, 07: 76–77.
- Shuang Haijun. Weapons monitoring and incentive mechanism in procurement [D]. Chongqing University, 2010.
- Shang Li, Dong Peng, Wu Wanqiu. Research on equipment support chain mechanism under the condition of Informationization war [J]. Logistics technology, 2009, 01: 148–150.
- Straube F, Ma S H, Bohn M. Internationalization of logistics systems how Chinese and German companies enter foreign markets[M]. Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 2008.
- Simatupang T M, Sandroto I V, Lubis S B H. Supply chain coordination in a fashion firm[J]. Supply Chain Management: An International Journa1, 2004, (03): 256–268. [CrossRef]
- Fu Y, Piplani R. Supply-side collaboration and its value in supply chains[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, (01): 281–288. [CrossRef]
- Frascatore M R, Mahmoodi F. Long-term and penalty contracts in a two-stage supply chain with stochastic demand[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2008. 147–156. [CrossRef]
- Mathur P P, Shah J. Supply chain contracts with capacity investment decision: Two-way penalties for coordination [J] international Journal of Production Economics, 2008, (1): 56–70. [CrossRef]
- Gurnani H, Gerchak Y. Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields [J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007, (1): 1559–1576. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|