- Flagker J, Fajdiga G, Glodez S. et al. 2001. Numerical simulation of surface pitting due to contact loading. International Journal of Fatigue, 23 (7) :599–605. [CrossRef]
- Lewicki D G, Handschuh R F, Spievak L E, et al. 2001. Consideration of moving tooth load in gear crack propagation predictions. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 123 (3) :118–124. [CrossRef]
- Vedmar L, Henriksson B. 1998. A general approach for determining dynamic forces in spur gears. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 120(12) :593–598. [CrossRef]
- Velex P. Cahouet V. 2000. Experimental and numerical investigations on the influence of tooth friction in spur and helical gear dynamics. Journal of Mechanical Design, 122 (12) :515–522. [CrossRef]
- Aziz S M A, Seireg A. 1994. A parametric study of frictional noise in gears. Wear, 176 (1) :25–28. [CrossRef]
- Velex P, Sainsot P. 2002. An analytical study of tooth friction excitations in errorless spur and helical gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 37 (7) :641–658. [CrossRef]
- Litvin Faydor L, Fuentes Alfonso, Hayasaka Kenichi. 2006. Design, manufacture, stress analysis and experimental tests of a low-noise endurance spiral bevel gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 41 (1): 83–118. [CrossRef]
- Ajmi M, Velex P. 2005. A model for simulating the quasi-static and dynamic behavior of solid wide-faced spur and helical gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 40 (2) :173–190. [CrossRef]
- Li S T. 2007. Finite element analyses for contact strength and bending strength of a pair of spur gears with machining errors, assembly errors and tooth modifications. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 42 (1): 88–114. [CrossRef]
- Lewicki D G, Handschuh R F, Spievak L E, et al. 2001. Consideration of moving tooth load in gear crack propagation predictions. ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 123 (3): 118–124. [CrossRef]
- Wang Feng, Fang Zongde, Wang Kanwei. 2014. Dynamics meshing efficiency of herringbone gears under mixed elastohydrodynamic lubrication condition. Journal Vibration and Shock, 33 (16): 150–154.
- Zhang Jing, Chen Bingkui, Kang Chuanzhang, et al. 2012. Dynamic analysis for spur gears considering friction effect. Journal Vibration and Shock, 31 (21): 126–132.
- Liu Changzhao, Qin Dalong, Liao Yinghua. 2014. Dynamic model for a parallel-axis helical gears transmission system based on variable friction coefficient between contact teeth. Journal Vibration and Shock, 33 (24): 150–157.
- Pan Dong, Zhao Yang, Li Na, etal. 2012. The wear life prediction method of gear system. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 44 (9): 29–33.
- G R Liu, X Han. 2003. Computational inverse techniques in nondestructive evaluation. New York: CRC Press.
- Fu Shuangxue. 2008. Computational inverse studies of tooth friction coefficients in gear drive. Changsha: Hunan University College of Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering.
- Zhou Changjiang, Tang Jinyuan, Thong Zhihua et al. 2005. Research on boundary of exact modeling of gear by FEM. China Mechanical Engineering, 16 (22): 2044–2049.
- Editor committee of gear handbook. 2006. Gear handbook. 2nd. Beijing:China Machine Press.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|