- A.W. Ludikhize,“A review of RESURF Technology”, in Proc. Of ISPSD'00, Toulouse (France), May 22-25, 2000, pp. 11–18.
- J.F. Chen, S.–Y. Chen, K.–S. Tian, K.-M. Wu, C.M. Liu,“On–Resistance Degradation induced by Hot-Carrier Injection in LDMOS Transistors with STI in the Drift Region”, in IEEE electron dev. Lett, 29(9), PP. 1071–1073, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Woosung Lee and HyunsangHwang, “Hot Carrier Reliability Characteristics of a Bend-gate MOSFET,” Solid-State Electronics, vol. 44, pp. 1117–1119. 2000. [CrossRef]
- P. Moens, G.Van den bosch, and G.Groeseneken, “Hot–Carrier degradation phenomena in lateral and vertical DMOS transistors”, IEEE Trans. Electron devices, Vol.51. no.4 PP. 623–628, Apr. 2004 [CrossRef]
- P. Heremans, R. Bellens, G. Groeseneken, and H. Maes,“Consistent Model for the Hot-carrier Degradation in N-channel and P-channel MOSFET’ s,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 35, no. 12, p. 2194, December1988. [CrossRef]
- K.M.Wu, J.F.Chen, Y.K.Su, J.R. Lee, K.W.Lin, J.R.Shih and S.L.Hsu,“Effect of gate bias on hot-carrier reliability in drain extended metal-oxide-semiconductor transistors”, Appl.phys.Lett. vol.89, no.18, P.183522. Nov 2006
- Stewart E. Rauch, III, and GiuseppeLa Rosa, “The energy-driven paradigm of NMOSFET hot-carrier effects,” IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, pp. 701–705, December2005. [CrossRef]
- P.A. Cosmin, M. Badila, T. Dunca, “Characterization of the Thin Oxides Degradation through Fowler-Nordheim Current,”International Semiconductor Conference, vol 2. 2003.
- O. Penzin, A. Haggag, W. McMahon, E. Lyumkis, K.Hess, “MOSFET Degradation Kinetics and its Simulation,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol.50, pp. 1445–1450, June 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|