- R. Marquardt and A. Lesnicar, “New Concept for High Voltage—Modular Multilevel Converter”, Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Aachen, Germany, (2004) June 25–26.
- M. Hagiwara, K. Nishimura and H. Akagi, “A Medium-voltage Motor Drive with a Modular Multilevel PWM Inverter”, IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics, vol. 25, no. 7, (2010), pp. 1786–1799.
- J. Dorn, H. Huang and D. Retzmann, “A New Multilevel Voltage-sourced Converter Topology for HVDC Applications”, CIGRE Session: International Council on Large Electric Systems, Paris, France (2008).
- C. Y. Zhao, T. Li, L. J. Yu, Y. Huang, L. F. Li and X. L. Li, “DC Pole-to-ground Fault Characteristic Analysis and Converter Fault Recovery Strategy of MMC-HVDC”, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 34, no. 21, (2014), pp. 3518–3526.
- X. N. Zhang, C. Y. Zhao and H. Pang. “A Control and Protection Scheme of Multi-terminal DC Transmission System Based on M MC for DC Line Fault”, Automation of Electric Power System, vol. 37, no. 15, (2013), pp. 140–145. [CrossRef]
- C. Y. Zhao, X. F. Chen, C. G. Cao and H. B. Jing, “Control and Protection Strategies for MMC-HVDC under Faults”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 35, no. 23, (2011), pp. 82–87.
- S. S. Wang, X. X. Zhou, G. F. Tang, Z. Y. He, L. T. Teng and H. L. Bao, “Analysis of Submodule Overcurrent Caused by DC Pole-to-pole Fault in Modular Multilevel Converter HVDC System”, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 31, no. 1, (2011), pp. 1–7.
- G. Tang, Z. Xu and Y. Z. Zhou, “Impacts of Three MMC-HVDC Configurations on AC System Stability Under DC Line Faults”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON POWER SYSTEMS, vol. 29, no. 6, (2014), pp. 3030–3040. [CrossRef]
- G. Tang and Z. Xu, “A LCC and M MC Hybrid HVDC Topology with DC Line Fault Clearance Capability”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL POWER & ENERGY SYSTEMS, vol. 62, no. 11, (2014), pp. 419–428. [CrossRef]
- P. F. Hu, D. Z. Jiang, Y. B. Zhou, Z. Y. Lin, Y. Q. Liang and J. Guo, “Redundancy Fault-tolerated Control Strategy for Sub-module Faults of Modular Multilevel Converters”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 37, no. 15, (2013), pp. 66–70.
- L. G. Franquelo, J. Rodriguez, J. I. Leon, S. Kouro and R. Portillo, “The Age of Multi-level Converters Arrives”, IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, vol. 2, no. 2, (2008), pp. 28–39. [CrossRef]
- J. Dom, H. Huang and D. Retzmann, “Novel Voltage Source Converters for HVDC and FACTS Applications”, CIGRE International Symposium Conference, Osaka, Japan, (2007) pp. 1–8.
- M. Y. Guan and Z. Xu, “Redundancy Protection for Sub-module Faults in Modular Multilevel Converter”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 35, no. 16, (2011), pp. 94–99.
- M. Y. Guan and Z. Xu, “Modeling and Control of Modular Multilevel Converter-based HVDC Systems under Unbalanced Grid Conditions”, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 27, no. 12, (2012), pp. 4858–4867. [CrossRef]
- M. Y. Guan, Z. Xu, Q. R. Tu and W. Y. Pan, “Nearest Level Modulation for Modular Multilevel Converters in HVDC Transmission”, Automation of Electric Power Systems, vol. 34, no. 2, (2010), pp. 48–52.
- M. Y. Guan, Z. Xu, “Optimized Capacitor Voltage Balancing Control for Modular Multilevel Converter Based VSC-HVDC System”, Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 31, no. 12, (2011), pp. 9–14.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|