- X. Song, Y. Zhang, R. Wang, M. Cao, Y. Che, J. Wang, H. Wang, L. Jin, H. Dai, X. Ding, G. Zhang, J. Yao, Bulk- and layer-heterojunction phototransistors based on poly 2-methoxy-5-(2 ‘-ethylhexyloxy-p-phenylenevinylene) and PbS quantum dot hybrids. Applied Physics Letters 106, (2015); published online Epub Jun 22 (10.1063/1.4922917).
- S. Yigen, V. Tayari, J. O. Island, J. M. Porter, A. R. Champagne, Electronic thermal conductivity measurements in intrinsic graphene. Physical Review B 87, (2013); published online Epub Jun 27
- C. P. Church, E. Muthuswamy, G. M. Zhai, S. M. Kauzlarich, S. A. Carter, Quantum dot Ge/TiO2 heterojunction photoconductor fabrication and performance. Applied Physics Letters 103, (2013); published online Epub Nov 25 [CrossRef]
- D. Reddy, L. F. Register, G. D. Carpenter, S. K. Banerjee, Graphene field-effect transistors. J Phys D Appl Phys 44, (2011); published online Epub Aug 10 [CrossRef]
- G. Konstantatos, I. Howard, A. Fischer, S. Hoogland, J. Clifford, E. Klem, L. Levina, E. H. Sargent, Ultrasensitive solution-cast quantum dot photodetectors. Nature 442, 180–183 (2006); published online Epub Jul 13. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, X. Song, R. Wang, M. Cao, H. Wang, Y. Che, X. Ding, J. Yao, Comparison of photoresponse of transistors based on graphene-quantum dot hybrids with layered and bulk heterojunctions. Nanotechnology 26, (2015); published online Epub Aug 21 (10.1088/0957-4484/26/33/335201).
- Y. Zhang, M. Cao, X. Song, J. Wang, Y. Che, H. Dai, X. Ding, G. Zhang, J. Yao, Multiheterojunction Phototransistors Based on Graphene-PbSe Quantum Dot Hybrids. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 119, 21739–21743 (2015) 10.1021/acs.jpcc.5b07318). [CrossRef]
- A. Varykhalov, M. R. Scholz, T. K. Kim, O. Rader, Effect of noble-metal contacts on doping and band gap of graphene. Physical Review B 82, (2010); published online Epub Sep 1 [CrossRef]
- R. Wang, Y. T. Zhang, J. Q. Yao, Abnormal Temperature Dependence of Mobility in a Disordered System With Traps: Experiment and Theory. IEEE Photonics Journal 7, 1–8 (2015) 10.1109/jphot.2015.2423561).
- Z. H. Sun, Z. K. Liu, J. H. Li, G. A. Tai, S. P. Lau, F. Yan, Infrared Photodetectors Based on CVD-Grown Graphene and PbS Quantum Dots with Ultrahigh Responsivity. Adv Mater 24, 5878–5883 (2012); published online Epub Nov 14 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|