- Dimitrakopoulos, G. (2011) Intelliget transportation systems based on internet-connected vehicles: Fundamental research areas and challenges. 11th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), Saint Peterburg, 23–25 August 2011, 145–151.
- Ding Hongwei, Zhao Dongfeng, Zhao Yifan. Packet delay analysis of continuous-time polling system with M-gated services[A]. Chengdu P.R China, August, 2010, Page(s): 408–411.
- Jan-Pieter Dorsman, S.Borst, O Boxma, Maria Vlasiou, Markovian polling systems with an application to wireless random-access networks[J]. IEEE Trans. Eurandom Prepront Series, 2014, 5(6):1389–2355.
- Dimitrakopoulos G. (2011) Intelligent transportation systems based on internet-connected vehicles: Fundamental research areas and challenges. 11th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST), Saint Peterburg, 23-25 August 2011, 145–151.
- Giambene G, Hadzic-Puzovic, S. Nonsaturated Performance Analysis for WiMAX Broadcast Polling Access[J]. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2013, 62(1):306–325. [CrossRef]
- Qianlin Liu, Dongfeng Zhao, Dongming Zhou. An analytic model for enhancing IEEE 802.11 coordination function media access control protocol[J]. European Transactions on Telecommunications, 2011, 22(6):332–338. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|