- Mingxu Su, Xiaoshu Cai, Progress and Status ultrasonic particle detection technology and its applications in two-phase flow measurement, J. Journal of Northeastern University. 21(S1), 96–99(2000).
- Jianguo Shen, Applied Acoustics basis: the real axis integration method and two-dimensional spectroscopy (Tianjin University Press, 2004)
- J.S. Tebbutt, R.E.Challis, Ultrasonic wave propagation in colloidal suspensions and emulsions: a comparison of four models, J. Ultrasonics. 34, 363–368(1996). [CrossRef]
- R.J. Urick, J.Acoust.Soc.Am., 20, 283 (1948). [CrossRef]
- Harker A H, Temple J a G, Velocity and attenuation of ultrasound in suspensions of particles in fluids J. J Phys D.Appl Phys, 21, 1576–1588 (1988) [CrossRef]
- Riebel U, Kytoemaa H K, Theory of Sound Propagation in Suspensions: A Guide to Partical Size and Cncentration Characterization, J Powder Technol, 82, 115–121 (1998)
- J. G. Scholl. The range of existence of Rayleigh and Stoneley Waves[J]. Mo. Not. Roy. Astronomical Soc, 5, 120–126(1947). [CrossRef]
- Zhu JY, Popovics JS, Analytical study of excitation and measurement of fluid-solid interface wave, J.Geophysical research letter, 33(11),09–14(2006).
- Favretto-Anres N, Rabau G. Excitation of the Stoneley-Scholte wave at the boundary between an ideal fluid and a viscoelastic solid, J. Journal of sound and vibration, 203 (2), 193–208(1997) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|