- P. Pinto, S. Silva, H. Miranda, An adaptive software radio receiver architecture for linear bidimensional modulations, The Sixth Baiona Workshop on Signal Processing in Communications, Baiona, Spain, 2003, pp. 211–216.
- L. C. Freitas, C. Cardoso, F. C. Muller, et al, Automatic modulation classification forcognitive radio systems: Results for the symbol and wave domains, 2009 IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications, Brazil, Sep. 2009, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef]
- B. Ramkumar, Automatic modulation classification for cognitive radios using cyclicfeature detection, IEEE Circuits and systems Magazine, 2 (2009).
- D. P. Zhang, Y. F. Chen, X. F. Li, QAM modulation recognition based on constellation diagram, Communication Countermeasures, 1 (2006).
- The group of Technology and application of electronic war-communication countermeasures, Technology and application of electronic war-communication countermeasures, China, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2005: pp. 10–13.
- S. X. Guo, L. X. Zhang, G. X. Hua, Research on the key techniques in communication countermeasures, Telecommunications Technologies, 6 (2005).
- M. J. He, Research on sub-set recognition of the MPSK and QAM, Cheng Du: University of Electronic Science and technology, Jan. 2006.
- C.X. Fan, L. N. Cao, The principle of communication (National Defence Industry Press, 2009).
- Y. L. Gao, Z. Z. Zhang, Modulation recognition based on combined feature parameter and modified probabilistic neural network, In Proc of the Sixth World Congress on Intelligence Control and Automation, Dalian, China, Jun. 2006, pp. 2954–2958.
- J. X. Wang, H. Song, Digital modulation recognition based on constellation diagram, Journal of China Institute of Communications, 25 (2004)
- B. G. Mobasseri Digital modulation classification using constellation shape, Signal Processing, 80 (2000). [CrossRef]
- Z. Q. Bian, X. G. Zhang, Pattern recognition, (2nd ed. Tsinghua University press, 1999).
- A. Swami, B. M. Sadler, Hierarchical digital modulation classification using cumulates, IEEE Trans. Communications, 48 (2000). [CrossRef]
- B. J. Frey, D. Dueck, Clustering by passing messages between data points, Science, 315 (2007).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|