- R. S. Mishra, P. S. De, and N. Kumar, Friction Stir Welding and Processing Science and Engineering, 1st edition, Springer (2014).
- M. Koilraj, V. Sundareswaran, S. Vijayan, and S. R. K. Rao, “Friction stir welding of dissimilar aluminum alloys AA2219 to AA5083 – Optimization of process parameters using Taguchi technique,” Materials and Design, 42, pp. 1–7 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Esmaeili, M. K. B. Givi, and H. R. Z. Rajani, “A metallurgical and mechanical study on dissimilar Friction Stir welding of aluminum 1050 to brass (CuZn30)” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 528, pp. 7093–7102, (2011). [CrossRef]
- P. Xue, D. R. Ni, D. Wang, B. L. Xiao and Z. Y. Ma, “Effect of friction stir welding parameters on the microstructure and mechanical properties of the dissimilar Al–Cu joints” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 528, pp. 4683–4689, (2011). [CrossRef]
- C. W. Tan, Z. G. Jiang, L. Q. Li, Y. B. Chen, and X. Y. Chen, “Microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of dissimilar Al–Cu joints produced by friction stir welding”, Materials and Design, 51, pp. 466–473, (2013). [CrossRef]
- P. J. Ross, Taguchi Techniques for Quality Engineering, 2nd edition, McGraw Hill Professional, (1996).
- ASTM Standard E8/E8M, “Standard Test Methods for Tension Testing of Metallic Materials,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2003).
- P. Xue, B. L. Xiao, D. R. Ni and Z. Y. Ma, “Enhanced mechanical properties of friction stir welded dissimilar Al–Cu joint by intermetallic compounds”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 527, no. 21, pp. 5723–5727, (2010). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material processing and preparation|
|Published online||19 February 2016|