- M. Gu, Z. Cai and X. Ren, “Detection algorithm of traffic sign with character in nature scenes,” Journal of Central South University, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1861–1868, May. 2013.
- A. Gonzalez, L. M. Bergasa and J. J. Yebes, “Text detection and recognition on traffic panels from street-level imagery using visual appearance,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 228–238, Feb. 2014. [CrossRef]
- W. Wu, X. Chen and J. Yang, “Detection of Text on Road Signs from Video,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 378–390, Dec. 2005. [CrossRef]
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005, pp. 886–893.
- C. Cortes and V. Vapnik, “Support-vector networks,” Mach. Learn, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 273–297, 1995.
- Y. Wang, H. Guo and C. He, et.al, “Bag of spatial visual words for scene classification,” Computer Science, vol. 38, no. 8, pp.265–268, Aug. 2011.
- N. Otsu, “A threshold selection method from graylevel histogram,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 62–66, 1979. [CrossRef]
- J. Canny, “A computational approach to edge detection,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 679–698, 1986. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Liu, L. Huang, B. Niu, “Road sign text detection from natural scenes,” International Conference on Information Science, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, 2014, 3: pp. 1547–1551.
- C. Yi and Y. Tian, “Text string detection from natural scenes by structure-based partition and grouping,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 2594–2605, Sep. 2011. [CrossRef]
- A. Gonzalez, L. M. Bergasa and M. Gavilan, et al, “Automatic information extraction of traffic panels based on computer vision, ” 12th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2009, pp.184–189.
- G. Csurka, C. R. Dance, L. Fan, J. Willamowski and C. Bray, “Visual categorization with bags of keypoints,” in Proc. Workshop Stat. Learn. Comput. Vis. ECCV, 2004, pp.1–22.
- D. G. Lowe, “Object recognition from local scaleinvariant features,” in Proc. ICCV, 1999, pp.1150–1157.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Image processing and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|