- R. H. Myers, D. C. Montgomery and C. M. Anderson-Cook, Response Surface Methodology: Process and Product Optimization using Designed Experiments, John Wiley & Sons., 2009
- Gosavi, “Parametric Optimization: Response Surfaces And Neural Networks,” in Simulation-Based Optimization: Parametric Optimization Techniques and Reinforcement Learning, Rolla, Missouri, USA, Springer, 2015, pp. 37–46.
- A. Cameron, A. G. Windmeijer, H. Gramajo, D. Cane and C. Khosla, “An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models,” Journal of Econometrics, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 329–342, 1997. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Kleijnen and R. G. Sargent, “A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in Simulation,” European Journal of Operation Research, pp. 14–29, 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. Weisberg, Applied Linear Regression, Wiley, 2005. [CrossRef]
- G. G. Wang, Z. Dong and P. Aitchison, “Adaptative Response Surface Method – A Global Optimization Scheme for Approximation-based Design Problems,” Journal of Engineering Optimization, pp. 707–734, 2001. [CrossRef]
- G. G. Wang, “Adaptive response surface method using inherited Latin hypercube design points,” ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, vol. 1, nº 125, pp. 210–220, 2003. [CrossRef]
- G. Steenackers, F. Presezniak and P. Guillaume, “Development of an adaptive response surface method for optimization of computation-intensive models,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, Elsevier, pp. 847–855, 2009. [CrossRef]
- L. Xiaojia y N. Fangfei, “New response surface model and its applications in aerodynamic optimization of axial compressor blade profile” Front. Energy Power Eng. China, vol. 2, nº 4, pp. 541–549, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. Lee, S. Shin y S. Kim, “An Optimal Design of Marine Systems based on Neuro-Response Surface Method,” de 10th International Conference on Natural Computation, Xiamen, 2015.
- N. Roussouly, F. Petitjean y M. Salaun, “A new adaptive response surface method for reliability analysis” Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, vol. 1, nº 32, pp. 103–115, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Chakraborty y S. Arunabh, “Adaptive response surface based efficient Finite Element Model Updating” Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, vol. 1, nº 80, pp. 33–40, 2014. [CrossRef]
- X. S. Nguyen, A. Sellier, F. Duprat y G. Pons, “Adaptive response surface method based on a double weighted regression technique” Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, vol. 1, nº 24, pp. 135–143, 2009. [CrossRef]
- W. Y. L. G. Hu y Z. Hua, “Optimization of sheet metal forming processes by adaptive response surface based on intelligent sampling method” journal of materials processing technology, vol. 1, nº 197, pp. 77–88, 2008.
- T. Santner, B. Williams and N. W., The Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, Springer, 2003. [CrossRef]
- P. Bratley and B. L. Fox, “Algorithm 659 Implementing Sobol’s Quasirandom Sequence Generator” ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 88–100, 1988. [CrossRef]
- J. C. Lagarias, J. A. Reeds, M. H. Wright and P. E. Wright, “Convergence Properties of the Nelder-Mead Simplex Method in Low Dimensions” SIAM Journal of Optimization, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 112–147, 1998. [CrossRef]
- G. Mastinu, M. Gobbi and C. Miano, Optimal Design of Complex Mechanical Systems with Applications to Vehicle Engineering, Springer, 2006.
- P. Y. Papalambros and D. J. Wilde, Principles of Optimal Design: Modeling and Computation, Cambridge University Press, 2000. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Applications of Computer and IT|
|Published online||17 February 2016|