- R. P. Mahler, Statistical multisource-multitarget information fusion. Artech House, Inc., 2007.
- G. Welch and G. Bishop, “An introduction to the kalman filter. 2006,” University of North Carolina: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, US.
- S. J. Julier and J. K. Uhlmann, “New extension of the kalman filter to nonlinear systems,” in AeroSense’97. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 1997, pp. 182–193.
- L. D. Stone, T. L. Corwin, and C. A. Barlow, “Bayesian multiple target tracking,” 1999.
- A. Doucet, N. De Freitas, and N. Gordon, An introduction to sequential Monte Carlo methods. Springer, 2001. [CrossRef]
- B. A. Berg, “Markov chain monte carlo simulations and their statistical analysis,” 2004.
- D. Crisan and A. Doucet, “A survey of convergence results on particle filtering methods for practitioners,” Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 736–746, 2002. [CrossRef]
- R. Siegwart, I. R. Nourbakhsh, and D. Scaramuzza, Introduction to autonomous mobile robots. MIT press, 2011.
- B. Khaleghi, A. Khamis, F. O. Karray, and S. N. Razavi, “Multisensor data fusion: A review of the state-of-the-art,” Information Fusion, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 28–44, 2013. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|