- H. E. Merrit (1966). Hydraulic Control Systems, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., USA.
- R. L. Woods and Kent L. Lawrence, Modeling and Simulation of Dynamical Systems, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- S. Laghrouche, M. Smaoui, X. Brun and F. Plestan, Robust second order sliding mode controller for electropneumatic actuator, Proceeding of the 2004 American Control Conference Boston, Massachusetts June 30 - July 2, 2004
- Samsul Bahari Mohd Noor, Hazem I. Ali* and Mohammad Hamiruce Marhaban, Design of combined robust controller for a pneumatic servo actuator system with uncertainty, Scientific Research and Essays Vol. 6(4), pp. 949–965, 18 February, 2011.
- P. R. Moore, J. Pu, and R. Harrison, Progression of servo pneumatics towards advanced applications, In Fluid Power Circuit, Component and System Design (K. Edge and C. Burrows, eds). Research Studies Press, 1993, 347–365.
- R. B. Van Varseveld, and G. M. Bone, Accurate position control of a pneumatic actuator using on/off solenoid valves. IEEE/ASME Trans. Mechatronics, 1997, 2, 195–204. [CrossRef]
- J. Wang, J. Pu, P.R. Moore, and Z. Zhang, Modeling study and servo-control of air motor systems. Int. J. Control, 1998, 71, 459–476. [CrossRef]
- J. Wang, J. Pu, and P. R. Moore, A practicable control strategy for servo pneumatic actuator systems. Control Eng. Pract., 1999, 7, 1483–1488 [CrossRef]
- I.G. French, The robust control of a modern electropneumatic actuator, International Conference on Control, 1988. 88.
- F. N. Koumboulis, M. G. Skarpetis and M. P. Tzamtzi, “Robust PI Controllers for Command Following with Application to an Electropneumatic Actuator”, 14th IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED’06), June 28-30, 2006, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy.
- M. G. Skarpetis, F. N. Koumboulis, and A. S. Ntellis, Robust Control of Pneumatic Clutch Actuators using Simulated Annealing Techniques, 21st Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, June 25-28, 2013, Platanias-Chania, Crete, Greece.
- M. G. Skarpetis, F. N. Koumboulis and A.S. Ntellis, “Robust Arbitrary Reference Command Tracking with Application to Hydraulic Actuators”, 9th Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Rome Italy, 28–31, July 2012.
- K. Wei, and R. Barmish, “Making a polynomial Hurwitz invariant by choice of feedback gain“, Int. J. Contr., Vol 50, pp 1025–1038,1989. [CrossRef]
- F.N. Koumboulis, and M.G. Skarpetis, “Robust Triangular Decoupling with Application to 4WS Cars”, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, pp. 344–352, 2000 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 February 2016|