- Report to NIST on Smart Grid InteroperabilityStandards Roadmap EPRI, Jun. 17, 2009 [Online]. Available: http://www.nist.gov/smartgrid/InterimSmartGridRoadmapNISTRestructure.pdf
- M. Bauer, PlappertW., C. Wang, K. Dostert, Packetoriented communication protocols for smart grid services over low-speed plc, in: Proc. of IEEEISPLC’09, 2009, pp. 89–94.
- L. Wenpeng, SharpD., and S. Lancashire, “Smart grid communication network capacity planning for power utilities,” in Proc. IEEE PES, Transmission Distrib. Conf. Expo., Apr. 19–22, 2010, pp. 1–4.
- G. Kalogridis, C. Efthymiou, S.Z. Denic, T.A. Lewis, and R. Cepeda, “Privacy for smart meters: towards undetectable appliance load signatures,” in: The First IEEE Internation Conference on Smart Grid Communications (Smart Grid Comm), Gaithersburg, MD, Oct. 2010, pp. 232–237.
- S. Galli, A. Scaglione, Z. Wang, For the grid and through the grid: the role of power line communications in the smart grid, Proceedings of the IEEE 99 (6) (2011) 998–1027. [CrossRef]
- Vehbi C. Güngör, Member, IEEE, Dilan Sahin, Taskin Kocak, Salih Ergüt, Concettina Buccella, Senior Member, IEEE, Carlo Cecati, Fellow, IEEE, and Gerhard P. Hancke, Senior Member, IEEE. Smart Grid Technologies: Communication Technologies and Standards.
- K. Moslehi and R. Kumar, “Smart grid—A reliability perspective,” Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT), pp. 1–8, Jan. 19–21, 2010.
- Wei Sun∗†, Xiaojing Yuan†, Jianping Wang∗, Dong Han† and Chongwei Zhang Quality of Service Networking for Smart Grid Distribution Monitoring
- P. McDaniel and S. McLaughlin, “Security and Privacy Challenges in the Smart Grid,” in Security & Privacy, IEEE, vol.7, no.3, pp.75–77, May-June 2009. [CrossRef]
- S. Zeadally, A. Pathan, C. Alcaraz, and M. Badra, “Towards Privacy Protection in Smart Grid”, Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 73, pp. 23–50, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Ye Yan, Yi Qian, Hamid Sharif and David Tipper “A Survey on Cyber Security for Smart Grid Communications”.
- Q. Yang, J. “Afor distributed control of power distribution networks,” IEEE Trans. Barria, and T. C. Green, “Communication infrastructures Ind. Inform., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 316–327, May 2011.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensors and Networks|
|Published online||01 February 2016|