- Fadaeinedjad, Roohollah, Moschopoulos, Gerry, Moallem, Mehrdad, “A New Wind Power Plant Simulation Method to Study Power Quality”. 2007 Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, p 1433–6, 2007.
- Chiang, M-H. “A Novel Pitch Control System for a Wind Turbine Driven by A Variable-Speed Pump-Controlled Hydraulic Servo System”. Mechatronics (2011),
- T. Senjyu, Sakamoto, R., N. Urasaki, Higa, H., K. Uezato, and Funabashi, T., “Output Power Control of Wind Turbine Generator by Pitch Angle Control Using Minimum Variance Control,” Electrical Engineering in Japan, vol. 154, no.2, 2006 [CrossRef]
- J. G. Slootweg, Polinder, H., and W. L. King “Dynamic Modeling of a Wind Turbine with Double Fed Induction Generator,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2001
- Guo, Peng Bai, Nan, “Wind turbine gearbox condition monitoring with AAKR and moving window statistic methods”. Energies, v 4, n 11, p 2077–2093, November 2011 [CrossRef]
- Hamzehlouia, S. Izadian, A. “Modeling of Hydraulic Wind Power Transfers”. 2012 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), p 6 pp., 2012
- R. M. Kamel, A. Chaouachi and K. Nagasaka, “Wind power smoothing using fuzzy logic pitch controller and energy capacitor system for improvement Micro-Grid performance in islanding mode,” Energy, vol.35, no. 5, pp. 2119–2129, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Ragheb, and M. Ragheb, “Wind Turbine Gearbox Technologies,” Proceedings of the 1st International Nuclear and Renewable Energy Conference (INRECIO), Amman, Jordan, March 2010.
- A. Pusha, A. Izadian, S. Harnzehlouia, N. Girrens, and S. Anwar, “Modeling of Gearless Wind Power Transfer,” IECON 20 II.
- Y. Hou, L. Li, P., He, Y. Zhang, and L. Chen, “Shock AbsorberModeling and Simulation Based on Modelica,” Proceedings of the 8thInternational Modelica Conference, issue 063, pp. 843–846,
- MF. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and electrical system|
|Published online||29 January 2016|