- Operating experience with geothermal heat-pump heat-supplying systems and the technical aspects of integrating them rationally in the energy balance of Russia Vasilyev G.P. Thermal Engineering. 2004. Т. 51. № 6. С. 459–467.
- Economically reasonable level of thermal protection of buildings Vasilyev G, P. The energy saving. 2002. No. 5. S. 48–51.
- Results of field investigations of the thermal regime of the experimental energy-efficient homes. Vasilyev, P. Construction materials, equipment, technologies of XXI century. 2002. No. 6. C. 3.
- Huajun Wang, Linbo Liu, Zhihao Chen. «Experimental investigation of hydronic snow melting process on the inclined pavement». Cold Regions Science and Technology 63 (2010) 44–49. [CrossRef]
- Takeuchi M et al. Development and numerical simulation of geothermal snow-melting method using foundation pile. Trans Soc Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Eng Jpn 1993; 52:59-69.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Thermal theory and application|
|Published online||29 January 2016|