- Kamble, S.H., Mathew, T.V., & Sharma, G. (2009). Development of real world driving cycle: Case study of Pune, India. Transportation Research Part D, 132–140. [CrossRef]
- W.T. Hung, H.Y. Tong, C.P. Lee, K. Ha, & L.Y. Pao. (2007). Development of a Practical Driving Cycle Construction Methodology: A Case Study in Hong Kong. Transportation Research Part D, Vol. 12, pp. 115–128. [CrossRef]
- Z. Xiao, Z. D. Jia and S. J. Min (2012) A Synthesis of Methodologies and Practices for Developing Driving Cycles. Energy Procedia 16, pp. 1868–1873. [CrossRef]
- Hung, W.T., Tong, H.Y., Lee, C.P., Ha, K., & Pao, L.Y. (2007). Development of a practical driving cycle construction methodology: A case study in Hong Kong. Transportation Research Part D, 132–140.
- T. J. Barlow, S. Latham, I. S. McCrae and P. G. Boulter, “A Reference Book of Driving Cycles for Use in the Measurement of Road Vehicle Emissions”, published project report PPR354 for the Department for Transport, version 3, June 2009.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|