- Jurgen W, Marc D, Emanula M, Limits on Downsizing in Spark Ignition Engines due to Pre-ignition[J]. MTZ, 2009, 70(5):56–61.
- Winklhofer E, Hirsch A, Kapus P, et al. TC GDI engines at very high power density-irregular combustion and thermal risk [C]. SAE Paper 2009-24–0056.
- Jean-Marc Zaccardi, Laurent Duval and Pagot Alexandre. Development of Specific Tools for Analysis and Quantification of Pre-ignition in a Boosted SI Engine[C]. SAE Paper 2009-01–1795.
- Inoue T, Inoue Y, Ishikawa M. Abnormal combustion in a highly boosted SI engine - the occurrence of super knock[C]. SAE Paper 2012-01–1141.
- Christoph D, kyung M, Ulrich S, et al. Investigations on Pre-Ignition in Highly Supercharged SI Engines[C] SAE Paper 2010-01–0355
- Zahdeh A, Rothenberger P, Nguyen W, et al. Fundamental approach to investigate pre- ignition in boosted SI engines [J]. SAE International Journal of Engines, 2011, 4(1): 246–273. [CrossRef]
- Akram Z, Peter R, Wai N, et al. Fundamental Approach to Investigate Pre-Ignition in Boosted SI Engines [C]. SAE Paper 2011-01–0340
- Lei Xiao-hu, Wang Yan-jun, Wang Jian-xin, et al. The Principal and Practice of Combustion Controlling in an In-cylinder Gasoline Direct Injection Engine. Chinese Internal combustion engine engineering, 2004, 25(3):4–7.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|