- A. S. Gohardani, “A synergistic glance at the prospects of distributed propulsion technology and the electric aircraft concept for future unmanned air vehicles and commercial/military aviation,” Prog. Aerosp. Sci., 57, pp. 25–70, Feb. (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. A. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M. Ali, “Stability and Takeoff Ground Roll Issues of Hybrid Buoyant Aircraft,” In Applied Mechanics and Materials, 660, pp. 503–507. (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. A. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M. Ali, “A Novel Design of a Hybrid Buoyant Aircraft- A Potential Greener Solution for Inter Connectivity of Malaysian Islands,” AER0 15, 19-21 April, Monterial Canada. (2015).
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. A. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M. Ali, “Comparison of Digital DATCOM and Wind Tunnel Data of a Winged Hybrid Airship’s Generic Model,” Appl. Mech. Mater. Trans Tech Publ. Switz., vol. 629, pp. 36–41, (2014).
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. a. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M. Ali, “Conceptual Design of a Winged Hybrid Airship,” 21st AIAA Light. Syst. Technol. Conf., pp. AIAA–2014–2710, (2014).
- A. Robert Majka, “Take-off aided by magnetic levitation technology,” Aircr. Eng. Aerosp. Technol., 85 6, pp. 435–442, (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. S. Gohardani, G. Doulgeris, R. Singh, and A. S. G. Ã, “Challenges of future aircraft propulsion: A review of distributed propulsion technology and its potential application for the all electric commercial aircraft,” Prog. Aerosp. Sci., 47 5, pp. 369–391, Jul. (2011). [CrossRef]
- X. Fei and Y. Zhengyin, “Drag Reduction for an Airship with Proper Arrangement of Propellers,” Chinese J. Aeronaut., 22 6, pp. 575–582, Dec. (2009). [CrossRef]
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. A. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M. Ali, “Pugh Analysis for Configuration Selection of a Hybrid Buoyant Aircraft,” No. 2015-01-2446. SAE Technical Paper, (2015).
- J. D. Anderson, Aircraft Performance and Design. Boston: McGraw–Hill, (1999).
- Fluent Manual,, “Known Limitations in ANSYS FLUENT 14. (2013).
- A. U. Haque, W. Asrar, A. a. Omar, E. Sulaeman, and J. M.Ali, “Power-off static stability analysis of a clean configuration of a hybrid buoyant aircraft”, 7th Ankara International aerospace conference, - METU, Ankara Turkey. 11-13 September (2015).
- A. Cenko, “One CFD calculation to end point flight testing,” Aeronaut. J., vol. 110, no. 1109, pp. 439–446, (2006).
- R.Von Kaenel, A. Rizzi,, J.,Oppelstrup, Goetzendorf-Grabowski, CEASIOM: simulating stability & control with CFD/CSM in aircraft conceptual design. In 26th International Congress of the Aeronautical Sciences, ICAS. (2008)
- H. Lomax, T. Pulliam, D. Zingg, and T. Kowalewski, “Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics,” Applied Mechanics Reviews, 55 4. p. B61, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Anwar-ul-Haque J. Khawar, and S. Raza Ch, “Influence of Turbulence Modeling In Capturing Separated Flow Over Delta Wing At Subsonic Speed,” Eng. Appl. Comput. Fluid Mech., 2 3, pp. 252–263, 2008.
- K. Pettersson, CFD Methods for Predicting Aircraft Scaling Effects. (2008).
- H. Zaïdi, Fohanno S., R. Taïar, and Polidori G., “Turbulence model choice for the calculation of drag forces when using the CFD method,” J. Biomech., 43 3, pp. 405–411, (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. V. Cook, Flight dynamics principles. 2007.
- D. Raymer, Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach, Fifth Edit. Washington, DC: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc., (2012). [CrossRef]
- C. Droooping, D. Antenna, and M. Amin, “Wireless Communication & Radar. (1994).
- M. M. Karbassian, “Phase-Modulations Analyses in Coherent Homodyne Optical CDMA Network Using a Novel Prime Code Family,” Engineering, 1, pp. 4–8, (2007).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|