- S. Liao, D. Jiang, J. Gao, Z. Huang, and Q. Cheng, “Measurements of Markstein numbers and laminar burning velocities for liquefied petroleum gas–air mixtures,” Fuel, vol. 83, pp. 1281–1288, (2004). [CrossRef]
- J. Miao, C. Leung, Z. Huang, C. Cheung, H. Yu, and Y. Xie, “Laminar burning velocities, Markstein lengths, and flame thickness of liquefied petroleum gas with hydrogen enrichment,” international journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 39, pp. 13020–13030, (2014). [CrossRef]
- C. J. Ning Liu, Fokion N. Egolfopoulos, “Ignition of non-premixed C3-C12 n-alkane flames,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 159, pp. 465–475, (2012). [CrossRef]
- E. M. Varea, Vincent Vandel, Alexis Renou Bruno, “Measurement of laminar burning velocity and Markstein length relative to fresh gases using a new postprocessing procedure: Application to laminar spherical flames for methane, ethanol and isooctane/air mixtures,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 159, pp. 577–590, (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. J. Liao, DM Huang, ZH Shen, WD Yuan, C Cheng, Q, “Laminar burning velocities for mixtures of methanol and air at elevated temperatures,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 48, pp. 857–863, (2007). [CrossRef]
- M. Abdulwahid, K. M Saqr, M. Sies, and H. Ujir, “Diffusive thermal instabilities of C4H10-C3H8/air laminar premixed flames,” The Open-Access Journal for the Basic Principles of Diffusion Theory, Experiment and Application, vol. 9, pp. 1–8, (2009).
- T. M. Vu, “Using Expanding Spherical Flames Method To Measure The Unstretched Laminar Burning Velocities Of LPG-Air Mixtures,” Science and Technology Development, vol. 12, (2009).
- A. Kelley and C. K. Law, “Nonlinear effects in the extraction of laminar flame speeds from expanding spherical flames,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 156, pp. 1844–1851, (2009). [CrossRef]
- K. J. Bosschaart and L. De Goey, “The laminar burning velocity of flames propagating in mixtures of hydrocarbons and air measured with the heat flux method,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 136, pp. 261–269, (2004). [CrossRef]
- S. Davis and C. Law, “Determination of and fuel structure effects on laminar flame speeds of C1 to C8 hydrocarbons,” Combustion Science and Technology, vol. 140, pp. 427–449, (1998). [CrossRef]
- E. B. Monteiro, Marc Sotton, Julien Moreira, Nuno Afonso Malheiro, Salvador, “Laminar burning velocities of typical syngas compositions, “in Proceedings of the European Combustion Meeting, pp. 14–17, (2009).
- M. Baloo, B. M. Dariani, M. Akhlaghi, and I. Chitsaz, “Effect of iso-octane/methane blend on laminar burning velocity and flame instability,” Fuel, vol. 144, pp. 264–273, (2015). [CrossRef]
- J.W. Chen, C.P. Chiu, S.H. Mo, and J.T. Yang, “Combustion characteristics of premixed propane flame with added H2 and CO on a V-shaped impinging burner,” international journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 40, pp. 1244–1255, (2015). [CrossRef]
- G. Jomaas, C. Law, and J. Bechtold, “On transition to cellularity in expanding spherical flames,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 583, pp. 1–26, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C. J. Sung, Y. Huang, and J. A. Eng, “Effects of reformer gas addition on the laminar flame speeds and flammability limits of n-butane and iso-butane flames,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 126, pp. 1699–1713, (2001). [CrossRef]
- M. B. Matalon M, “Flames as gas dynamic discontinuities,” Fluid Mechanic, vol. 124, pp. 239–259, (1982). [CrossRef]
- J. Bechtold and M. Matalon, “The dependence of the Markstein length on stoichiometry,” Combustion and Flame, vol. 127, pp. 1906–1913, (2001). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|