- S. Crampin and S. Peacock, “A review of shearwave splitting in the compliant crack-critical anisotropic Earth,” Wave Motion, 41, 59–77, (2005). [CrossRef]
- R. Bale, B. Gratacos, B. Mattocks, S. Roche, K. Poplavskii, and X. Li, “Shear wave splitting applications for fracture analysis and improved imaging: Some onshore examples,” first break, 27, (2009).
- S. Crampin and S. Peacock, “A review of the current understanding of seismic shear-wave splitting in the Earth’s crust and common fallacies in interpretation,” Wave motion, 45, 675–722, (2008). [CrossRef]
- C. M. Keith and S. Crampin, “Seismic body waves in anisotropic media: reflection and refraction at a plane interface,” Geophys. J. Int, 49, 181–208, (1977). [CrossRef]
- M. Ando, Y. Ishikawa, and F. Yamazaki, “Shear wave polarization anisotropy in the upper mantle beneath Honshu, Japan,” J. Geophys. Res: Solid Earth (1978–2012), 88, 5850–5864, (1983). [CrossRef]
- L. Vinnik, J. P. Montagner, N. Girardin, I. Dricker, and J. Saul, “Comment on “Shear‐wave splitting to test mantle deformation models around Hawaii” by Kristoffer T. Walker, Götz HR Bokelmann, and Simon L. Klemperer,” Geophys. Res. Lett, 30, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Y. Fukao, “Evidence from core-reflected shear waves for anisotropy in the Earth’s mantle,” (1984).
- P. G. Silver and W. W. Chan, “Implications for continental structure and evolution from seismic anisotropy,” (1988).
- S. Crampin and Y. Gao, “A review of techniques for measuring shear-wave splitting above small earthquakes,” Phys. Earth. Planet. In, 159, 1–14, (2006). [CrossRef]
- S. Crampin and D. W. King, “Evidence for anisotropy in the upper mantle beneath Eurasia from the polarization of higher mode seismic surface waves,” Geophys. J. Int, 49, 59–85, (1977). [CrossRef]
- M. Ando, Y. Ishikawa, and H. Wada, “S-wave anisotropy in the upper mantle under a volcanic area in Japan,” (1980).
- P. Bernard and A. Zollo, “Inversion of near-source S polarization for parameters of double-couple point sources,” B. Seismol. Soc. Am, 79, 1779–1809, (1989).
- J. E. Vidale, “Complex polarization analysis of particle motion,” B. Seismol. Soc. Am, 76, 1393–1405, (1986).
- Y. Gao, P. Hao, and S. Crampin, “SWAS: A shear-wave analysis system for semi-automatic measurement of shear-wave splitting above small earthquakes,” Phys. Earth. Planet. In, 159, 71–89, (2006). [CrossRef]
- X. R. Shih, R. P. Meyer, and J. F. Schneider, “An automated, analytical method to determine shear-wave splitting,” Tectonophysics, 165, 271–278, (1989). [CrossRef]
- R. C. Aster, P. M. Shearer, and J. Berger, “Quantitative measurements of shear wave polarizations at the Anza seismic network, southern California: Implications for shear wave splitting and earthquake prediction,” J. Geophys. Res: Solid Earth (1978–2012), 95, 12449–12473, (1990). [CrossRef]
- P. G. Silver and W. W. Chan, “Shear wave splitting and subcontinental mantle deformation,” J. Geophys. Res: Solid Earth (1978–2012), 96, 16429–16454, (1991). [CrossRef]
- N. Teanby, J.-M. Kendall, and M. Van der Baan, “Automation of shear-wave splitting measurements using cluster analysis,” B. Seismol. Soc. Am, 94, 453–463, (2004). [CrossRef]
- C.-F. Shieh, “Estimation of shear-wave splitting time using orthogonal transformation,” Geophysics, 62, 657–661, (1997). [CrossRef]
- H. Dai and C. MacBeth, “Split shear-wave analysis using an artificial neural network,” First Break, vol. 12, 605–613, 1994.
- F. Colonna, G. Easley, K. Guo, and D. Labate, “Radon transform inversion using the shearlet representation,” Acha, 29, 232–250, Sep (2010).
- S. R. Deans, The Radon transform and some of its applications: Courier Corporation, (2007).
- Y. J. Gu and M. Sacchi, “Radon transform methods and their applications in mapping mantle reflectivity structure,” Surv. Geophys, 30, 327–354, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. Luo, J. Xia, R. D. Miller, Y. Xu, J. Liu, and Q. Liu, “Rayleigh-wave dispersive energy imaging using a high-resolution linear Radon transform,” Pure. Appl. Geophys, 165, 903–922, May (2008). [CrossRef]
- C. Cosma, Vertical and Horizontal Seismic Profiling Investigations at Olkiluoto, 2001: Posiva, (2003).
- J. Blackburn, J. Daniels, S. Dingwall, G. Hampden-Smith, S. Leaney, J. Le Calvez, et al., “Borehole Seismic Surveys: Beyond the Vertical Profile,” Journal Oil Field Review, Schlumberger, 15, 15, (2007).
- M. Nejati and H. Hashemi, “Migrated Exploding Reflectors in Evaluation of Finite Difference Solution for Inhomogeneous Seismic Models,” (2012).
- C. Sayers and S. Chopra, “Introduction to this special section: Seismic modeling,” The Leading Edge, 28, 528–529, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Z. Yao and G. F. Margrave, “Elastic wavefield modelling in 3D by fourth-order staggered-grid finite difference technique.”
- R. Clayton and B. Engquist, “Absorbing boundary conditions for acoustic and elastic wave equations,” B. Seismol. Soc. Am, 67, 1529–1540, (1977).
- F. Collino and C. Tsogka, “Application of the perfectly matched absorbing layer model to the linear elastodynamic problem in anisotropic heterogeneous media,” Geophysics, vol. 66, pp. 294–307, January 1, 2001 2001. [CrossRef]
- B. Engquist and A. Majda (1979). Absorbing boundary conditions for the numerical solution of waves, Math. Comp. (in press).
- Z. Cao, “Analysis and application of the Radon transform,” in Masters Abstracts International, (2007).
- R. H. Stolt and A. B. Weglein., Seismic Imaging and Inversion: Cambridge University Press, (2012).
- A. Gholamy and V. Kreinovich, “Why Ricker wavelets are successful in processing seismic data: Towards a theoretical explanation,” in CIES, 2014, IEEE Symposium on, 11–16 (2014)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|