- Dyakov A.S. About conversion of Russian research reactors (2015)
- IAEA Research Reactors Database, URL: http://nucleus.iaea.org/RRDB/RR/ReactorSearch.aspx?filter=0 (access date 12.09.2015).
- Arkhangelskiy N.V. Modern state and perspectives of works on reduction of HEU use in Russian research reactors, International conference «Global partnership of «G8» Evaluation of results and perspectives of further cooperation in the field of nuclear and radiation safety», Moscow, (2012)
- Izhutov A.L., Ovchinnikov V.A., Romanovskiy S.V., Svistunov V.A., Svyatkin M.N. NPP life extension and perspectives of using loop research reactor MIR, 13-th annual Russian meeting «Nuclear power plants safety», Dimitrovgrad, (2011)
- Starkov V.A., The Status of Testing LEU U-Mo Full Size IRT Type Fuel Elements and Mini-Elements in the MIR Reactor, Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Converting U.S. and Russian Research Reactors: A Workshop Report, the National Academies Press, Washington D.C., (2012)
- Common statement of SAEC ‘Rosatom’ and United States Department of Energy on strategic directions of cooperation of the Russian Federation and the USA in the nuclear field. URL:http://www.rosatom.ru/resources/e6ab250048a712729d44dddb97771387/sz_strateg_napravl.pdf (access date 20.09.2011)
- Research of reasons for technological possibility to convert research reactor MIR-M1 to reduced enrichment uranium fuel in JSC “SSC NIIAR”, Dimitrovgrad, 2010.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|