- V.G. Gorshkov, Physical and biological fundamentals of life stability. M., VINITI, 1995, XXXVIII, 472 p.
- Hotelling H. Economics of Exhaustible Resources // Jorn. Polit. Econ. 1931. Vol. 39. Apr., P. 137–175 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Shell K., Stiglitz J.E. The Allocation of Investment in a Dynamic Economy // Quart. Journ. Econ. 1967, Vol. 81. Nov. [CrossRef]
- S.N. Bobylev, “Green” economy in Russia: new approaches and indicators. Mat. of the 12th Intern. Conf. RSEE. Irkutsk, 2013, pp. 13–16.
- G.E. Mekush, Environmental policy and sustainable development: analysis and methodological approaches // Ed. S.N. Bobylev; The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation; Kemerov State. Univ / – Moscow: Economics, 2011. – 255 p.
- V.B. Zharnikov, A.I. Gagarin, T.A. Lebedeva, About priorities of indicators of sustainable development of the territory // Bulletin of the SSGA (Siberian State Academy of Geodesy) Vol. 4 (28), Novosibirsk, SSGA, 2014, pp. 57–65.
- S.N. Bobylev, N.V. Zubarevich, S.V. Solovyov, Y.S. Vlasov, Sustainable development: methodology and measurement techniques. Work book. – M., Economics, 2011. – 358 p.
- V.A. Koroteev, K.S. Ivanov, N.V. Vakhrusheva, Mega–project “Industrial Urals – Polar Urals”. Contemporary state. Collection “Ways of realization of oil–gas and ore potential of Khanty-Yugra”. Khanty-Mansiysk. Publishing house “IzdatNaukaServis”, 2011, pp. 96–104.
- V.L. Yakovlev, S.V. Kornilkov, Methodological features of development of mineral resources at the present stage. Bulletin Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013, No. 4. pp. 11–18.
- Y.V. Lebedev, V.A. Azarenok, T.A. Lebedeva, Indicators of sustainable development and ecologization of the economy in the Ural region. Coll. mat. RSEE. Kemerovo. 2011, pp. 49–52.
- Y.V. Lebedev Assessment of the forest ecosystem, in environmental economics. – Yekaterinburg: UB RAS, 2011. – 574 p.
- Solow Robert M. Economic theory of resources or resources of economic theory. (Lecture in honor of Rigarod T. Elite. St. Petersburg: The School of Economics (ed.) V. Galperin).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2015|