- R. Viswanathan, Damage Mechanisms and Life Assessment of High Temperature Components. Ohio: ASM International, (1989).
- W. Abbasi, S. Rahman, and M.J. Metala, NDE and material evaluation for lifetime assessment of power plant components, in Proc. of the tenth European conf. on non-destructive testing, Moscow, 5 (2010).
- C. J. Middleton, R. Timmins, and R.D. Townsend, The integrity of materials in high temperature components; Performance and life assessment, Int. J. Press Vessels Piping, 66, 25 (1996). [CrossRef]
- R. Daga, M. K. Samal, Real-Time Monitoring of High Temperature Components, Procedia Eng. 55, 7 (2013).
- K. Saito, A. Sakuma, and M. Fukuda, Recent Life Assessment Technology for Existing Steam Turbines, in ASME 2005 Power Conf., Chicago, Illinois, USA, 6 (2005) .
- G. Sposito, C. Ward, P. Cawley, P.B. Nagy, and C. Scruby, A review of non-destructive techniques for the detection of creep damage in power plant steels, NDT & E Int. 43, 3 (2010).
- F. Cjarofalo, Fundamentals of Creep and Stress. New York: Macmillan (1965).
- B. R. Cardoso, C.F.T. Matt, H.C. Furtado, and L.H. de Almeida, Creep damage evaluation in high-pressure rotor based on hardness measurement, J. Mater Eng. Perform., DOI. 10.1007/s11665-015-1555-5 (2015).
- E. Neubauer, V. Wadel, Rest life estimation of creep components by means of replica, in Advances is life prediction methods, edited by D.W. Woodford, J.R. Whitehead, ASME, New York, (1983)
- P. Dowson, W. Wang, and A. Alija, Remaining life assessment of steam turbine and hot gas expander components,“ in The thirty-fourth turbomachinery symposium, 16 (2005)
- R. Viswanathan, S. M. Gehl, A method for estimation of the fracture toughness of CrMoV rotor steels based on composition, Transactions of ASME, J. Eng. Mater. Tech., 113 (1991). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|