- DegtyarB.G., KartashevA.L., MartynovA.A. Research of operating regime of power micro gas turbine installation / Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series “Mechanical Engineering Industry“. vol. 13 (2013), no. 2, pp. 132–135
- BoyarshinovS.V.: Fundamentals of the Structural Mechanics of Machines. Russia, Moscow, “Engineering” publ., (1973)–456 pp.
- CherniavskyO.F., GetsovL.B. Strength calculation for GTU members using shakedown theory // Proceedings of Scientific Production Association for Research and Design in Power Equipment named after I.I.Polzunov.– (2009) № 296. pp 253–260
- EASA: CS-E 840 - Rotor Integrity. Certification Specifications for Engines, (2009).
- FAA: FAR 33.27 - Turbine, compressor, fan, and turbosupercharger rotor overspeed. Federal Aviation Regulations, (2011)
- High-Temperature Nickel Alloys of Low Density. / PetrushinN.V., OspennikovaO.G., VisikY.M., RassokhinaL.I., TimofeyevaO.B. // Liteinoye Proizvodstvo (Foundry. Technologies and Equipment) (2012)–№ 6.–P. 5–11.
- Mechanical properties of steels and alloys under unsteady loading. (handbook) / GohfeldD.A., GetsovL.B., KononovK. M. et al.–Ekaterinburg: Ural Branch of RAS, (1996)–408 p.
- Equipment and pipelines strength analysis norms for nuclear power plants PNAE G 7-002 86 – Russia, Moscow, Energoatomizdat publ., (1989)–526 p.
- KarpovA.I., KorepanovM.A., SalichV.L., ShakleinA.A. A gas dynamics and heat transfer simulation in the combustion chamber of the gas turbine power plant–Chemical physics and mezoskopiya –vol. 15 (2013). № 4. p. 530–536.
- MakhutovN.A., GadeninM.M., EvropinS.V., et al. Specific features of elastoplastic deformation and fracture of steels at complicated thermomechanical stress paths // Inorganic materials, Vol. 50 (2014), Issue 15, p. 1495–1505 [CrossRef]
- ChernyavskiiO.F. Limiting states of turbomachine disks under conditions of high-intensity thermal changes // Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability –Volume 43 (2014), Issue 6, p. 508–514 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|