- D.P. Kulkarni, R.S. Vajjha, D.K. Das, D. Oliva, Application of aluminum oxide nanofluids in diesel electric generator as jacket water coolant, ‘Applied Thermal Engineering’ 28 (14-15), (2008), 1774–1781. [CrossRef]
- W. Yu., D.M. France, S.U.S. Choi, J.L.Routbort, Review and Assessment of Nanofluid Technology for Transportation and Other Applications (No.ANL/ ESD/07-9), ‘Energy System Division’, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, (2007), 109–116.
- S.U.S. Choi, Nanofluids for improved efficiency in cooling systems, in: Heavy Vehicle Systems Review, ‘Argonne National Laboratory’, April 18-20, (2006).
- K. Y. Leong, R. Saidur, S.N Kazi, A.H. Mamun, Performance investigation of an automotive car radiator operated with nanofluid-based coolants (nanofluid as a coolant in a radiator), ‘Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering’, 30, (2010), 2685–2692. [CrossRef]
- R.S. Vajjha, D.K. Das, P.K. Namburu, Numerical study of fluid dynamic and heat transfer performance of Al2O3 and CuO nanofluids in the fat tubes of a radiator, ‘International Journal of Heat Fluid Flow’, 31/4, (2010), 613–621. [CrossRef]
- J.A. Eastman, S.U.S. Choi, S. Li, W. Yu, L.J. Thompson, Anomalously increased effective thermal conductivities of ethylene glycol-based nanofluids containing copper nanoparticles, ‘Applied Physics Letters’ 78 (6), (2001), 718–720. [CrossRef]
- S.M. Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, M.S. Jamnani, S.H. Hoseini, Improving the cooling performance of automobile radiator with Al2O3/water nanofluid, ‘Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering’, 31, (2011), 1833–1838 [CrossRef]
- S.M. Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, M.S. Jamnani, S.H. Hoseini, Experimental study of heat transfer enhancement using water/ethylene glycol based nanofluids as a new coolant for car radiators, ‘International Communication in Heat and Mass Transfer’, (2011), 1283–1290. [CrossRef]
- J.-H. Lee, K.S. Hwang, S.P. Jang, B.H. Lee, J.H. Kim, S.U.S. Choi, Effective viscosities and thermal conductivities of aqueous nanofluids containing low volume concentrations of Al2O3 nanoparticles, ‘International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer’, (11-12), (2008), 2651–2656. [CrossRef]
- M. Naraki, S.M Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, Y. Vermahmoudi, Parametric study of overall heat transfer coefficient of CuO/water nanofluids in a car radiator, ‘International Journal of Thermal Sciences’, 66, (2013), 82–90. [CrossRef]
- D. Singh, J. Toutbort, G. Chen, Heavy vehicle systems optimization merit review and peer evaluation, Annual Report, Argonne National Laboratory, (2006).
- V. Vasu, K.R. Krishna, A.C.S. Kumar, Thermal design analysis of compact heat exchanger using nanofluids, ‘International Journal of non-manufacturing’, 2 (3) (2008) 271–287.
- W.M. Kays, A.L. London, Compact Heat Exchanger, third ed. McGraw-Hill, Inc., United States, (1984).
- D.G. Charyulu, G. Singh, J.K. Sharma, Performance evaluation of a radiator in a diesel engine e a case study, ‘Applied Thermal Engineering’, 19, (1999), 625–639. [CrossRef]
- Y. Xuan, W. Roetzel, Conceptions of heat transfer correlation of nanofluids, International ‘Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer’, 43/19, (2000), 3701–3707. [CrossRef]
- R. A. Bhogare, B.S. Kothavale, M. P. Padmane, S. Pawar, A. Rishi, Performance analysis of automobile radiator operated with Nan fluid based coolant ‘International colloquium on Material, Manufacturing and Metrology’, ICMMM-2014 Aug 8-9, (2014), IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|