- Li, Yadong, and Peihua Gu. “Free-form surface inspection techniques state of the art review”. Computer-Aided Design 36.13 (2004): 1395–1417. [CrossRef]
- Bruno, F., et al. “Experimentation of structured light and stereo vision for underwater 3D reconstruction”. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 66.4 (2011): 508–518. [CrossRef]
- Shi, Chun-qin, and Li-yan Zhang. “A 3D Shape Measurement System Based on Random Pattern Projection”. Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST), 2010 Fifth International Conference on. IEEE, 2010.
- Schaffer, Martin, Marcus Grosse, and Richard Kowarschik. “High-speed pattern projection for three-dimensional shape measurement using laser speckles.” Applied optics 49.18 (2010): 3622–3629. [CrossRef]
- Salvi, Joaquim, et al. “A state of the art in structured light patterns for surface profilometry”. Pattern recognition 43.8 (2010): 2666–2680. [CrossRef]
- Kim, Min Young, Shirazi Muhammad Ayaz, Jaechan Park, and YoungJun Roh. “Adaptive 3D sensing system based on variable magnification using stereo vision and structured light”. Optics and Lasers in Engineering 55 (2014): 113–127. [CrossRef]
- Geng, Jason. “Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial”. Advances in Optics and Photonics 3.2 (2011): 128–160. [CrossRef]
- Strobl, Klaus H., et al. “The self-referenced DLR 3D-modeler“. Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2009. IROS 2009. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on. IEEE, 2009.
- Munkelt, Christoph, et al. “Handheld 3D Scanning with Automatic Multi-View Registration Based on Optical and Inertial Pose Estimation“. Fringe 2013. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014. 809–814. [CrossRef]
- Byczkowski, Tomasz, and Jochen Lang. “A stereo-based system with inertial navigation for outdoor 3D scanning”. Computer and Robot Vision, 2009. CRV'09. Canadian Conference on. IEEE, 2009.
- Kleiner, Bernhard, et al. “Handheld 3-D Scanning with Automatic Multi-View Registration Based on Visual-Inertial Navigation”. International Journal of Optomechatronics 8.4 (2014): 313–325. [CrossRef]
- Bay, Herbert, et al. “Speeded-up robust features (SURF)”. Computer vision and image understanding 110.3 (2008): 346–359. [CrossRef]
- Bradski, Gary, and Adrian Kaehler. Learning OpenCV: Computer vision with the OpenCV library. “ O'Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2008.
- Zhang, Zhengyou. “A flexible new technique for camera calibration”. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on 22.11 (2000): 1330–1334. [CrossRef]
- Wijenayake, Udaya, and Soon-Yong Park. “Dual pseudorandom array technique for error correction and hole filling of color structured-light three-dimensional scanning”. Optical Engineering 54.4 (2015): 043109–043109. [CrossRef]
- Mian, Ajmal S., Mohammed Bennamoun, and Robyn Owens. “Three-dimensional model-based object recognition and segmentation in cluttered scenes”. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on 28.10 (2006): 1584–1601. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics sensing and robotics|
|Published online||02 December 2015|