- M.J. Mack, “Minimally invasive and robotic surgery,” The Jounal of the American Medical Association, 285(5), pp. 568–572 (2001). [CrossRef]
- W.E.L. Grimson, R.J.F.A. Kikinis, F.A. Jolesz, P.M. Black, “Image-guided surgery,” Scientific American, 280(6), pp. 54–61 (1999).
- H. Ren, P. Kazanzides, “Hybrid attitude estimation for laparoscopic surgical tools: A preliminary study,” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2009. EMBC 2009. Annual International Conference of the IEEE, pp. 5583–5586 (2009).
- N. Enayati, “Quaternion based unscented Kalman filter for robust motion tracking in neurosurgery,” M.D. thesis, Master of Science in Automation Engineering, Politecnico in Milano (2013).
- C. He, P. Kazanzides, H.T. Sen, S. Kim, Y. Liu, “An Inertial and Optical Sensor Fusion Approach for Six Degree-of-Freedom Pose Estimation,” Sensors, 15(7), pp. 16448–16465 (2015). [CrossRef]
- R.E. Kalman, “A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, 82(1), pp. 35–45 (1960).
- J.B. Gao, C.J. Harris, “Some remarks on Kalman filters for the multisensory fusion,” Information Fusion, 3(3), pp. 191–201 (2002). [CrossRef]
- R.G. Brown, P.Y. Hwang, “Introduction to random signals and applied Kalman filtering: with MATLAB exercises and solutions,” (Wiley, 1997).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|