- Kaneko, Makoto, Tadashi Yamashita, and Kazuo Tanie. “Basic considerations on transmission characteristics for tendon drive robots.” Advanced Robotics, 1991.‘Robots in Unstructured Environments’, 91 ICAR., Fifth International Conference on. IEEE, 1991.
- Kaneko, Makoto, et al. “A new consideration on tendon-tension control system of robot hands.” Robotics and Automation, 1991. Proceedings., 1991 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 1991.
- Palli, Gianluca, and Claudio Melchiorri. “Model and control of tendon-sheath transmission systems.” Robotics and Automation, 2006. ICRA 2006. Proceedings 2006 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2006.
- Palli, Gianluca, Gianni Borghesan, and Claudio Melchiorri. “Tendon-based transmission systems for robotic devices: Models and control algorithms.” Robotics and Automation, 2009. ICRA’09. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2009.
- Kesner, Samuel B., and Robert D. Howe. “Design and control of motion compensation cardiac catheters.” Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2010.
- Kesner, Samuel B., and Robert D. Howe. “Position control of motion compensation cardiac catheters.” Robotics, IEEE Transactions on 27.6 (2011): 1045–1055. [CrossRef]
- Hyodo, Shoyo, Yujiro Soeda, and Kouhei Ohnishi. “Verification of flexible actuator from position and force transfer characteristic and its application to bilateral teleoperation system.” Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 56.1 (2009): 36–42. [CrossRef]
- Suzuki, Yusuke, et al. “Development and verification of tendon-driven rotary actuator for haptics with flexible actuators and a PE line.” Advanced Motion Control, 2010 11th IEEE International Workshop on. IEEE, 2010.
- Low, Soon Chiang, et al. “Master-slave robotic system for therapeutic gastrointestinal endoscopic procedures.” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2006. EMBS’06. 28th Annual International Conference of the IEEE. IEEE, 2006.
- Phee, Soo Jay, et al. “Master and slave transluminal endoscopic robot (MASTER) for natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES).” Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2009. EMBC 2009. Annual International Conference of the IEEE. IEEE, 2009.
- Do, T. N., et al. “Hysteresis modeling and position control of tendon-sheath mechanism in flexible endoscopic systems.” Mechatronics 24.1 (2014): 12–22. [CrossRef]
- Wang, Zheng, Zhenglong Sun, and Soo Jay Phee. “Modeling tendon-sheath mechanism with flexible configurations for robot control.” Robotica 31.07 (2013): 1131–1142. [CrossRef]
- Sun, Zhenglong, Zheng Wang, and Soo Jay Phee. “Elongation Modeling and Compensation for the Flexible Tendon-Sheath System.” Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on 19.4 (2014): 1243–1250. [CrossRef]
- Do, T. N., et al. “An investigation of friction-based tendon sheath model appropriate for control purposes.” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 42.1 (2014): 97–114. [CrossRef]
- Agrawal, Varun, et al. “Control of cable actuated devices using smooth backlash inverse.” Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2010 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2010.
- Agrawal, Varun, William J. Peine, and Bin Yao. “Modeling of transmission characteristics across a cable-conduit system.” Robotics, IEEE Transactions on 26.5 (2010): 914–924.
- Agrawal, Vishal, William J. Peine, and Bin Yao. “Dual loop control of cable-conduit actuated devices.” American Control Conference (ACC), 2012. IEEE, 2012.
- Phee, Soo J., et al. “Tendon sheath analysis for estimation of distal end force and elongation for sensorless distal end.” Robotica 28.07 (2010): 1073–1082. [CrossRef]
- Do, T. N., et al. “Adaptive control of position compensation for cable-conduit mechanisms used in flexible surgical robots.” Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), 2014 11th International Conference on. Vol. 1. IEEE, 2014.
- Sun, Zhenglong, Zheng Wang, and Soo Jay Phee. “Modeling and motion compensation of a bidirectional tendon-sheath actuated system for robotic endoscopic surgery.” Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 119.2 (2015): 77–87. [CrossRef]
- Lin, Chen, Wang Xingsong, and Tian Fuxiang. “Tendon-sheath actuated robots and transmission system.” Mechatronics and Automation, 2009. ICMA 2009. International Conference on. IEEE, 2009.
- Chen, Lin, Xingsong Wang, and W. L. Xu. “Inverse transmission model and compensation control of a single-tendon–sheath actuator.” Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 61.3 (2014): 1424–1433. [CrossRef]
- Wu, Qingcong, et al. “Transmission Model and Compensation Control of Double-Tendon-Sheath Actuation System.” Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on 62.3 (2015): 1599–1609. [CrossRef]
- Poon, C. C. Y., Yang, H., Lau, K. C., et al. “A Bio-inspired Flexible Robot with Hybrid Actuation Mechanisms for Endoscopic Surgery.” The Hamlyn Symposium on Medical Robotics. 2014.
- Lau, K. C., et al. “Design and development of a task specific robot for endoscopic submucosal dissection of early gastrointestinal cancers.” Optomechatronic Technologies (ISOT), 2014 International Symposium on. IEEE, 2014.
- Xu, Wenjun, et al. “A feed-forward friction compensation motion controller for a tendon-sheath-driven flexible robotic gripper.” Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2013.
- Lau, K. C., et al. “A Surgical Robotics System for Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection.” Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on. (Proceeding)
- Armstrong-Hélouvry, Brian, Pierre Dupont, and Carlos Canudas De Wit. “A survey of models, analysis tools and compensation methods for the control of machines with friction.” Automatica 30.7 (1994): 1083–1138. [CrossRef]
- Li, Changquing, and Christopher D. Rahn. “Design of continuous backbone, cable-driven robots.” Journal of Mechanical Design 124.2 (2002): 265–271. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|