- W. K. Leung and et al, Leung, “Screening for gastric cancer in Asia: current evidence and practice.” The lancet oncology 9.3 (2008): 279–287. [CrossRef]
- R. Johnson and et al, “Hierarchical structure from motion optical flow algorithms to harvest three-dimensional features from two-dimensional neuro-endoscopic images.” Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 22.2 (2015): 378–382. [CrossRef]
- J. Liu and et al, “Global and Local Panoramic Views for Gastroscopy: An Assisted Method of Gastroscopic Lesion Surveillance.” IEEE Trans. Of Biomedical Engineering (2015).
- L. Linsen, H. Hagen and B. Hamann, ed., “Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences.” Springer (2008)
- Y. Y. Lu, Z. W. Li, and R. Du, “3D Holographic Animation of Modern Mechanical Watch Escapements.” Computer-Aided Design and Applications 12.4 (2015): 485–491. [CrossRef]
- R. Otsuda, T. Hoshino, and Y. Horry, “Transpost: A novel approach to the display and transmission of 360 degrees-viewable 3D solid images.” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 12.2 (2006): 178–185. [CrossRef]
- H. Maeda, K. Hirose, J. Yamashita, and et al, “All-around display for video avatar in real world.” Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality. IEEE Computer Society (2003)
- C. C. Tsao and J. Chen, “Moving screen projection: a new approach for volumetric three-dimensional display.” Electronic Imaging: Science & Technology. International Society for Optics and Photonics (1996)
- S. Yoshida, “fVisiOn: glasses-free tabletop 3D display to provide virtual 3D media naturally alongside real media.” SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2012)
- Toysmith, 3-D Mirascope. [online] Available at: http://shop.toysmith.com/p/3-d-mirascope [Accessed 17 Jul. 2014]
- A. Butler, O. Hilliges, S. Izadi, and et al, “Vermeer: direct interaction with a 360 viewable 3D display.” Proceedings of the 24th annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology. ACM (2011)
- A. Jones, I. McDowall, H. Yamada, and et al, “Rendering for an interactive 360 degree light field display.” ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Emerging Technologies (2007)
- G. T. Herman, “Fundamentals of Computerized tomography: Image Reconstruction from Projection.” 2nd edition, Springer, 2009.
- J. Ferlay and et al, “GLOBOCAN 2008, Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 10.” Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer 2010 (2010): 29.
- Nhs.uk. Gastroscopy - How it’s performed - NHS Choices. [online] Available at: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gastroscopy/pages/how-it-is-performed.aspx [Accessed 24 Jul. 2015]
- M. Brown, R. Szeliski, and S. Winder, “Multi-image matching using multi-scale oriented patches.” Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005. CVPR 2005. IEEE Computer Society Conference on. Vol. 1. IEEE (2005)
- M. Brown and D. G. Lowe, “Automatic panoramic image stitching using invariant features.” International journal of computer vision 74.1 (2007): 59–73. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|