- K. Bolotin, K. Sikes, Z. Jiang, M. Klima, G. Fudenberg, J. Hone, P. Kim, and H. Stormer, “Ultrahigh electron mobility in suspended graphene,” Solid State Communications, vol. 146, no. 9–10, pp. 351–355, Jun. 2008. [CrossRef]
- C. Lee, X. Wei, J. W. Kysar, and J. Hone, “Measurement of the elastic properties and intrinsic strength of monolayer graphene,” Science, vol. 321, no. 5887, pp. 385–388, 2008. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. Kostarelos and K. S. Novoselov, “Graphene devices for life,” Nat Nano, vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 744–745, Oct. 2014. [CrossRef]
- F. Schwierz, “Graphene transistors,” Nat Nano, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 487–496, Jul. 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. S. Bunch, A. M. van der Zande, S. S. Verbridge, I. W. Frank, D. M. Tanenbaum, J. M. Parpia, H. G. Craighead, and P. L. McEuen, “Electromechanical resonators from graphene sheets,” Science, vol. 315, no. 5811, pp. 490–493, 2007. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- F. Rana, “Graphene optoelectronics: Plasmons get tuned up,” Nat Nano, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 611–612, Oct. 2011. [CrossRef]
- F. Bonaccorso, Z. Sun, T. Hasan, and A. C. Ferrari, “Graphene photonics and optoelectronics,” Nat Photon, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. 611–622, Sep. 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Pirkle, J. Chan, A. Venugopal, D. Hinojos, C. W. Magnuson, S. McDonnell, L. Colombo, E. M. Vogel, R. S. Ruoff, and R. M. Wallace, “The effect of chemical residues on the physical and electrical properties of chemical vapor deposited graphene transferred to sio2,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 99, no. 12, p. 122108, 2011. [CrossRef]
- N. Kurra, R. G. Reifenberger, and G. U. Kulkarni, “Nanocarbon-scanning probe microscopy synergy: Fundamental aspects to nanoscale devices,” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, vol. 6, no. 9, pp. 6147–6163, May 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Giesbers, U. Zeitler, S. Neubeck, F. Freitag, K. Novoselov, and J. Maan, “Nanolithography and manipulation of graphene using an atomic force microscope,” Solid State Communications, vol. 147, no. 9–10, pp. 366–369, Sep. 2008. [CrossRef]
- B. Vasic, M. Kratzer, A. Matkovic, A. Nevosad, U. Ralevic, D. Jovanovic, C. Ganser, C. Teichert, and R. Gajic, “Atomic force microscopy based manipulation of graphene using dynamic plowing lithography,” Nanotechnology, vol. 24, no. 1, p. 015303, 2013. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang, L. Liu, N. Xi, Y. Wang, and Z. Dong, “Cutting graphene using an atomic force microscope based nanorobot,” in Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO), 2010 10th IEEE Conference on, 2010, pp. 639–644.
- S. Zimmermann, S. Barragan, and S. Fatikow, “Nanorobotic processing of graphene: A platform tailored for rapid prototyping of graphene-based devices.” Nanotechnology Magazine, IEEE, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 14–19, 2014. [CrossRef]
- C. Diederichs, M. Bartenwerfer, M. Mikczinski, S. Zimmermann, T. Tiemerding, C. Geldmann, H. Nguyen, C. Dahmen, and S. Fatikow, “A rapid automation framework for applications on the microand nanoscale,” in Proceedings of Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2013.
- S. Zimmermann, T. Tiemerding, T. Li, W. Wang, Y. Wang, and S. Fatikow, “Automated mechanical characterization of 2-d materials using sem based visual servoing,” International Journal of Optomechatronics, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 283–295, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. Zimmermann, T. Tiemerding, and S. Fatikow, “Automated robotic manipulation of individual colloidal particles using vision-based control,” Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- K. S. Novoselov, A. K. Geim, S. V. Morozov, D. Jiang, Y. Zhang, S. V. Dubonos, I. V. Grigorieva, and A. A. Firsov, “Electric field effect in atomically thin carbon films,” Science, vol. 306, no. 5696, pp. 666–669, 2004. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Blake, E. W. Hill, A. H. Castro Neto, K. S. Novoselov, D. Jiang, R. Yang, T. J. Booth, and A. K. Geim, “Making graphene visible,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, no. 6, p. 063124, 2007. [CrossRef]
- H. Li, J. Wu, X. Huang, G. Lu, J. Yang, X. Lu, Q. Xiong, and H. Zhang, “Rapid and reliable thickness identification of two-dimensional nanosheets using optical microscopy,” ACS Nano, vol. 7, no. 11, pp. 10344–10353, Nov. 2013. [CrossRef]
- C. M. Nolen, G. Denina, D. Teweldebrhan, B. Bhanu, and A. A. Balandin, “High-throughput large-area automated identification and quality control of graphene and few-layer graphene films,” ACS Nano, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 914–922, Feb. 2011. [CrossRef]
- G. Bradski, “The open cv library,” Dr. Dobb’s Journal of Software Tools, 2000.
- A. C. Ferrari, J. C. Meyer, V. Scardaci, C. Casiraghi, M. Lazzeri, F. Mauri, S. Piscanec, D. Jiang, K. S. Novoselov, S. Roth, and A. K. Geim, “Raman spectrum of graphene and graphene layers,” Phys. Rev. Lett., vol. 97, no. 18, pp. 187401–, Oct. 2006. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. B. Aksu and J. A. Turner, “Calibration of atomic force microscope cantilevers using piezolevers,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 78, no. 4, p. 043704, 2007. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fabrication and processing|
|Published online||02 December 2015|