- D.L. Wang, and G.J. Brown, Computational Auditory Scene Analysis: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications, Wiley and IEEE Press, NJ, 22–120 (2006).
- X. Yong, An experimental study on speech enhancement based on deep neural networks, IEEE Signal Processing Letters 21, 1, 65–68 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Y. Jiang, D.L. Wang, Rusheng Liu, etc, Binaural classification for reverberant speech segregation using deep neural networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing 22, 12, 2112–2121 (2014). [CrossRef]
- G.E. Hinton, and R.R. Salakhutdinov, Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks, Science 313, 5786, 504–507 (2006). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Jiang, R.S. Liu, and Z.M. Feng, Dual-microphone speech enhancement algorithm based on the auditory features for a close-talk system, Journal of Tsinghua University 54, 9, 1179–1183 (2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer network and communication system|
|Published online||23 November 2015|