- T. Y. Liu, W. L. Chiang, C. W. Chen, et al. Identification and monitoring of bridge health from ambient vibration data [J]. Journal of Vibration and Control, 17.4 (2011): 589–603. [CrossRef]
- M Liu, M. F. Dan, and S.Y Kim. Bridge system performance assessment from structural health monitoring: a case study [J]. Journal of Structural Engineering 135.6 (2009): 733–742. [CrossRef]
- F. Magalhães, A. Cunha, and E. Caetano. Vibration based structural health monitoring of an arch bridge: from automated OMA to damage detection [J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012): 212–228. [CrossRef]
- J. M. Ko, Y. Q. Ni, H. F. Zhou, et al. Investigation concerning structural health monitoring of an instrumented cable-stayed bridge [J]. Structures & Infrastructure Engineering 5.6 (2009): 497–513.
- J. P. Ou, and H Li. Structural health monitoring in mainland China: review and future trends [J]. Structural Health Monitoring. 9.3 (2010): 219–231.
- D. Pines, A. E. Aktan. Status of structural health monitoring of long‐span bridges in the United States [J]. Progress in Structural Engineering and materials 4.4 (2002): 372–380. [CrossRef]
- C. R. Farrar, K. Worden. An introduction to structural health monitoring [J]. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences 365.1851 (2007): 303–315. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Ou. Practical implementations of intelligent health monitoring systems in HIT [C]// Proc. of North American Euro Pacific Workshop for Sensing Issues in Civil Structural Health Monitoring. Hawaii, USA: 2004
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 November 2015|