- J. Rodriguez, J. S. Lai, and F. Z. Peng, “Multilevel inverters: A survey of topologies, controls and applications,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 724–738, Aug. 2002. [CrossRef]
- S. Lu, K. Corzine, and M. Ferdowsi, “High power motor drives based on hybrid multilevel converters and direct torque control,” in Proc. IEEE APEC, 2007, pp. 1077–1083.
- M. D. Manjrekar, P. K. Steimer, and T. A. Lipo, “Hybrid multilevel power conversion system: A competitive solution for high-power applications,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 834–841, May/Jun. 2000. [CrossRef]
- L. Baruschka and A. Mertens, “Comparison of cascaded h-bridge converters and modular multilevel converters for the use in medium voltage grid connected battery energy storage systems,” in 21st International Conference on Electricity Distribution CIRED’11, 2011, paper 1098.
- F. Z. Peng, “A generalized multilevel inverter topology with self voltage balancing,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 611–618, Mar./Apr. 2001. [CrossRef]
- L. Maharjan, S. Inoue, and H. Akagi, “State-of-Charge (SOC)-balancing control of a battery energy storage system based on a cascaded PWM converter,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1628–1636, Jun. 2009. [CrossRef]
- D. Soto, R. Peña and P. Wheeler, “Decoupled Control of Capacitor Voltages in a PWM Cascade StatCom”, IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 2008, pp. 1384–1389.
- Jan A. Ferreira, “The Multilevel Modular DC Converter”, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 4460–4465, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics and power transmission|
|Published online||23 November 2015|