- Shi Jianqiang. DDE interface between In Touch, Visual Basic and Matlab[J]. Journa of Nanjing Engineering Institute Natural & ience Edition, 2003,1(1):29–35.
- Hu Jinhui, Hu Dabin. Realization of control software based on DDE technology[J]. Microcomputer Information, 2004, 20(1I):70–71.
- Yang Yingjie, Deng Huiyong, Li Xia. Simulation of screening process based on Matlab/ simulink[J]. Jourhal of China University of Mining and Technology, 2006, 16(3):330–332.
- Jang B C,Choi G.Co-simulation and simulation integration for a full vehicle dynamic system[J]. Mathematical and Computer Modeling of Dynamica/ Systems, 2007,13(3):237–250. [CrossRef]
- Petropoulakis L, Stephen B.J-Sire:a GUI platform for real-time sharing of Matlab designs and simulation on the internet[J].International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life Long Learning,2003,13(5-6):530–545. [CrossRef]
- MeArthar S D J,Davidson E M,Dudgeon G J W,et a1. Toward a model integration methodology for advanced application in power engineering[J].IEEE Transactions on Power System, 2003,18(3):5–6.
- Xiao Min, Hui Lei. Direct communication between Matlab and Intouch. Journal of Jiangsu University, 2009, 0(1):60–65.
- An Lianxiang, Cai Zhaojun, Zhang Shaoru, et, al. Design and application of Intouch in cold tandem mill control system. Computer Engineering, 2006, 32(22): 225–226.
- QIANG Lixia.Model and algorithm of optimized organization scheme for through trains from loading points based on endpoint-for-weight[J].Journal of the China Railway Society,2009,31(6):91–96.
- TANG Baogang.Study on the organization of wagon flow in heavy haul loading area[D].Beijing:Beijing Jiaotong University,2009.
- CAO Xueming.WANG Xifu, LIN Boliang. Collaborative optimization model of the loaded & empty car flow routing and the empty car distribution of multiple car types[J]. China Railway Science, 2009, 0(6):114–118.
- Zhao Peng, Zhang Jinchuan, Tang Baogang. Study on the optimization model of car flow organization in the loading area of heavy haul railway based on the combined trains.China Railway Science, 2010, 31(6): 113–120.
- Cai GuoQiang, Jia Dong Yue, Li Xiaofei. A incremental PID barrier control system used in railway crossing.International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, 2011, 3(4): 14–20. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Automatic control theory and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|