- Dong Gang, CHAN Tat Leung. Particle Number and Size Distributions along the Vehicular Exhaust Plume from a Light-Duty Diesel Vehicle[J]. In Chinese. Transaction of CSICE, 1st edn. 2012. 6.
- Sun Zhichun. Research on the micro particulate matter emissions for vehicles[D]. In Chinese. Chang’an. Chang’an University. 2013.6.
- Guo Hejun. Development of Gasoline Detergent Additive Research[J]. In Chinese. Polymer Material Science and Engineering. 2012. 18(1): 171–175.
- Chen Long. Test Method of Engine Particulate Emissions[J]. In Chinese. Urban Vehicle Technology and Research. 2009.8.
- Knecht W. Diesel Engine Development in View of Reduced Emission Standards[J]. Energy, 2008, 33(2): 264–271. [CrossRef]
- Gupta T, Kothari A, Srivastava DK, et al. Measurement of number and size distribution of particles emitted from a mid-sized transportation multipoint port fuel injection gasoline engine[J]. Fuel. 2010, 89(9): 2230–2233. [CrossRef]
- Liu Shuangxi, Gao Junhua. Experimental Study on Exhaust Particles from Light Duty Gasoline Vehicle[J]. In Chinese. Small Internal Combustion Engine and Motorcycle. 2009.12.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|