- Weber B., Zeller P. and Kuhnlenz K. Multi-camera based real-time configuration estimation of continuum robots, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Jinan, China, 2012, p. 3350–3355.
- Boochs F., Schutze R., Simon C., Marzani F. and et al. Increasing the accuracy of untaught robot positions by means of a multi-camera system, International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), 2010, p.1–9.
- Kermorgant O. and Chaumette F. Multi-sensor data fusion in sensor-based control: Application to multi-camera visual servoing, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011, p. 302–308.
- Hou X., Wang Y. and Wang H. Research on coordination CSCM based on multi-agent system. Journal of system &management. 2008, vol.17, no.5, p.548–552.
- Bulka B., Gaston M. and Desjardins M. Local strategy leraning in networked multi-agent team formatiom, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent System, 2007, vol.15, no. 1, p.318–324. [CrossRef]
- Basheer I. A. and Hajmeer M. Artificial neural networks: fundamentals, computing,design, and application. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2000, vol.43, no.1, p. 3–31 [CrossRef]
- Cheng Hua Li and Soon Cheol Park. Combination of modified BPNN algorithms and an efficient feature selection method for text categorization. Information Processing and Management, 2009 vol.45, no.3, p. 329–340. [CrossRef]
- Guan J. W. and Bell D. A. Evidence Theory and its Applications, North-Holland, New York, 1991
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|