- Qing-mei Lu. Study of comparative analysis on different specified model of aerial work platform [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, (2012).
- Ai-min Ji, Duo Peng, Mu-nan Liu, et al. Finite element analysis of telescopic jib on model QY25K truck crane [J]. Construction Machinery and Equipment, Vol. 34, Issue 1, (2003), pp.19~21.
- Ai-min Ji, Pei-qiang Zhang, Duo Peng, et al. Finite element analysis for local stability of telescopic boom of truck crane [J]. Agricultural Engineering Journal, Vol.35, Issue 6,(2004), pp.48~51.
- Ru-min Teng, Kan-yuan Liu, Li Chen. FEM calculation for hoisting performance of large-tonnage telescopic boom cranes [J]. Chinese journal of construction machinery, Vol. 9, Issue 2, (2011), pp.194~199.
- Feng-yi Lu, Jin-jin Gao, Rui-gang Yang, Ge-ning Xu. Research on stochastic finite element reliability analyses method of the structure for the truck crane boom [J]. Applied mechanics and mechanical engineering vols, (2013), pp. 589~595.
- Xue Lin. Analysis of contact problems and study of regularity on telescopic jib’s sliders [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, (2008).
- Ge-ning Xu. Mechanical equipment and metal structure Design. (2th ed) [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, (2009).
- Zhi-min Li. Stress analysis of the sliding blocks on the telescopic jib and the research of its character [D]. Chengdou: Southwest Jiaotong University, (2009).
- Yuan-fang Tao, Jia-qing You, Chun-yan Jia. The trolley mechanism of bridge crane loading mode based on Ansys [J]. Hoisting and conveying machinery, (2014)(3), pp. 67~70.
- Campos L T, Oden JTK. A Numerical analysis of class of contact problem with friction in electrostatics [J]. Computer Meth and engine, (1982)(34), pp. 824–844.
- M Abid. et al. A parametric study of metal-to-metal contact flanges with optimized geometry for safe stress and no-leak conditions [J]. International journal of pressure vessels and piping, (2004)(81), pp. 69~73. [CrossRef]
- Pan Zeng, Li-ping Lei, Gang Fang. Finite Element Analysis Guide: Modeling and Analysis of Structure China Machinery Press [M], Beijing: China Machine Press,(2010).
- Xin-min Wang. ANSYS Gong Cheng Jie Gou Fen Xi [M], Beijing: China Communications Press, (2007).
- Shu-guang Gong, Gui-lan Xie, Yun-qing Huang. ANSYS Parametric Design Language Guide [M], Beijing: China Machinery Press, (2009).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical power engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|