- Luo X, Li J. Fuzzy dynamic characteristic model based attitude control of hypersonic vehicle in gliding phase. Sci China Inf Sci, 2011; 54: 448–459. [CrossRef]
- Fan M, Cao W, Fang X J. Prediction of hypersonic boundary layer transition with variable specific heat on plane flow. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron, 2011; 54: 2064–2070. [CrossRef]
- Liu Xiaodong, Zhang Yu, Huang Wanwei, Wang Jianmin. Research of a fuzzy global sliding mode control scheme: A stability control scheme for anti-aircraft missile with swing nozzle thrust vector control. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2015; 229: 554–561. [CrossRef]
- Schaefermeyer MR. Aerodynamic thrust vectoring for attitude control of a vertically thrusting jet engine. USA, MSc, Utah State University, 2011.
- Yeh FK. Sliding-mode-based contour-following controller for guidance and autopilot systems of launch vehicles. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2013; 227: 285–302. [CrossRef]
- Vinayagam AK and Sinha NK. An assessment of thrust vector concepts for twin-engine airplane. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2013; 228: 960–979. [CrossRef]
- Yonghua Wang, Benwei Li, Keyi. Jiang Research on Take-Off Performance of an Aircraft Installing Thrust-Vectoring Nozzles. Journal of Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University 2008; 23(6),626–644.
- Saghafi F and Banazadeh A. Investigation on the flight characteristics of a conceptual fluidic thrust-vectored aerial tail-sitter. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2007; 229: 27–37.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical power engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|