- T. N. Pornsin-sirirak, Y. C. Tai, H. Nassef, and C. M. Ho, “Titanium-alloy MEMS wing technology for a micro aerial vehicle application,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 89, pp. 95–103, 3/20/ (2001). [CrossRef]
- X. Q. Bao, T. Dargent, S. Grondel, J. B. Paquet, and E. Cattan, “Improved micromachining of all SU-8 3D structures for a biologically-inspired flying robot,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 88, pp. 2218–2224, 8// (2011). [CrossRef]
- Q.-T. Truong, B. W. Argyoganendro, and H. C. Park, “Design and Demonstration of Insect Mimicking Foldable Artificial Wing Using Four-Bar Linkage Systems,” Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 11, pp. 449–458, 7// (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. S. David Kumar, PM Mohite, Sudhir Kamle, “Structural Dynamic Analysis of BioInspired Carbon Fiber/Polythene MAV Wings,” presented at the Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering, India, (2014).
- J. H. K. N. Seo and G. A. D. Byun, “Micro/nanofabrication for a realistic beetle wing with a superhydrophobic surface,” Bioinspiration and Biomimetics, Vol. 7, pp. 1748–3190, (2012).
- Praveena N. Sivasankaran, Thomas A. Ward, “Spatial Network Analysis to Construct Simplified Wing Structural Models for Biomimetic MicroAir Vehicles”,” unpublished.
- V. Rubentheren, Thomas. A. Ward, C. Y. Chee, and C. K. Tang, “Processing and analysis of chitosan nanocomposites reinforced with chitin whiskers and tannic acid as a crosslinker,” Carbohydrate Polymers, Vol. 115, pp. 379–387, 1/22/ (2015). [CrossRef]
- D. Akın, A. Kasgoz, and A. Durmus, “Quantifying microstructure, electrical and mechanical properties of carbon fiber and expanded graphite filled cyclic olefin copolymer composites,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, Vol. 60, pp. 44–51, 5// (2014). [CrossRef]
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification,” in Glass fabric reinforcements for laminated plastic products, (2000).
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification,” in Glass fabric preimpregnated epoxy resin low temperature curing, ed, (2003).
- Boeing, “Boeing Material Specification” in Carbon fiber reinforcements, yarn and fabric vol. BMS 8-9J, ed, (2004).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 30, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Material Science and Engineering Technology (ICMSET 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and Engineering|
|Published online||04 November 2015|