- Wireshark http://www.wireshark.org/ (May 24, 2014 access).
- Shinozaki, J. & Shinozaki, M., Secure Socket Layer Visualization Tool with Packet Capturing Function, International Journal of Future Computer and Communication, 3(3), pp. 187–190, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Arai, M., TCP/IP Visualization Systems with a Packet Capturing Function, International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 2(4), pp. 291–293, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Arai, M., Takahashi, S. & Kitamura, G., Visualization Tools for Learning TCP/IP, Proc. of the 2010 IEEERIVF International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies, pp. 262–266, 2010.
- Arai, M, Tamura, N., Watanabe, H., Ogiso, C. & Takei, S, Design and Implementation of a Learning Tool for TCP/IP Protocols, Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Computers in Education, 2, pp. 1010–1015, 2001.
- Takahashi, S. & Arai, M. Development and Evaluation of Visualization Tools for Understanding the Control Method of TCP Packet Arrival Order and the Difference between TCP and UDP, The 12th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology, pp. 140–143, 2012.
- Yanase, T. & Arai, M., CP/IP Application Protocol Visualization System with a Packet Capturing Function, The 2011 2nd International Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science, 8–7, 2011.
- Arai, M., Watanabe, H., Ogiso, C. & Takei, S., A Learning Tool for TCP/IP Control Methods, Proc. of the 11th International Conference on Computers in Education, 1, pp. 814–815, 2003.
- Tajima, H. & Mukaidani, H., Development of Visual Teaching Materials for Understanding TCP/IP Protocol in Subject “Information”, Japan Society for Educational Technology Research Reports, JSET05-6, pp. 7–10, 2005 (in Japanese).
- Hayakawa, M., Tanno, K., Yamamoto, H., Nakayama, M. & Shimizu, Y., Development of LAN Construction Simulator and an Improvement of the Educational Method, The 26th Annual Conference on Japanese Society for Information and Systems in Education, E5-4, pp. 367–368, 2001 (in Japanese).
- Toguro, M., & Kimura, M., Development of Education-Oriented Network Simulator, The 65th National Convention of Information Processing Society of Japan, 2D-2, pp. 4-273–4-274, 2003 (in Japanese).
- Nakagawa, Y., Suda, H. & Miida, Y., Development of a LAN Configuration Support System for Study Using VMware, Transactions of Japanese Society for Information and Systems in Education, 24(2), pp. 126–136, 2007 (in Japanese).
- The Network Simulator-ns2 http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/(May 24, 2014 access).
- OPNET (May 24, 2014 access).
- Jpcap http://sourceforge.net/projects/jpcap/ (May 24, 2014 access).
- JGraph http://www.jgraph.com/ (May 24, 2014 access).
- e-Words http://e-words.jp/ (May 24, 2014 access).
- Rescorla, E. SSL and TLS: Designing and Building Secure Systems, Addison-Wesley, 2001.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer theory and Application Technology|
|Published online||28 October 2015|