- Christopher, F. Deacutis, and Richard C. Ribb, BALLAST WATER AND INTRODUCED SPECIES: Management Options for Narragansett Bay and Rhode Island, Narragansett Bay Estuary Program, R.I. Department of Environmental Management, (2002).
- International Maritime Organisation (IMO), International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments, (2004).
- Japan Ship Technology Research Association, Research and Development of Non Ballast Water Ship, Briefing Report of Research Achievements, (in Japanese.), (2006).
- Marine Environment Protection Committee, 55th Session, Brief description of the technologies presented, (2006).
- We Jun, ka Lin Yah: Hull Line Design and Variation for a V-Shape Ballast-Free Ship, Chinese Journal of Ship Research, vol. 5, (2010).
- Formation Design Systems Pty Ltd, Seakeeper user manual, (2004).
- O.M. Faltinsen, Hydrodynamics of high-speed marine vehicles (Cambridge University Press, 2005)
- K. J. Rawson, Basic ship theory, vol. 2: Butterworth- Heinemann, (2001).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|