- US Department of Transportation, Urban Mass Transportation Administration Office of Research and Development. Subway Environmental Design Handbook. vol. I: Principles and Applications, (1976).
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J.. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 1: Review of thermal comfort. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: 611–633 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 2: Investigation of heat load. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: (2004) 633–645. [CrossRef]
- Ampofo F., Maidment G., Missenden J.. Underground railway environment in the UK Part 3: Methods of delivering cooling. Applied Thermal Engineering 24: (2004) 633–645. [CrossRef]
- Kim J.Y., Kim K.Y. Experimental and numerical analyses of train-induced unsteady tunnel flow in subway. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 22: (2007) 166–172. [CrossRef]
- Jia L., Huang P., Yang L. Numerical Simulation of Flow Characteristics in a Subway Station Heat Transfer—Asian Research 38(5): (2009) 275–283. [CrossRef]
- Yuan-dong H., Wei G. A numerical study of the train-induced unsteady airflow in a subway tunnel with natural ventilation ducts using the dynamic layering method. Journal of Hydrodynamic 22(2): (2010) 164–172. [CrossRef]
- J. Wendt, Computational fluid dynamics: an introduction: Springer Science & Business Media, (2008).
- B.E. Launder, D. Spalding, The numerical computation of turbulent flows, Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 269–289, (1974). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|