- Danny , S.P., Michael P.C, Jeffery K.S, Guan H. Su, Bart D. Hibbs, Development of a High Efficiency Ceiling Fan, in Improving Building Systems in Hot and Humid Climates. 2000: San Antonio.
- Schiavon, S. and A. K. Melikov, Energy saving and improved comfort by increased air movement. Energy and buildings 2008.
- Ramadan, B. and S.K. Nadar, Studying the Features of Air Flow Induced by a Room Ceiling-Fan. Energy and Buildings, 2011. 43.
- T.M.I. Mahila, Therotical and experimental investigation of energy efficient improvement of the ceiling fan by using aerodynamic blade profile, Journal of energy and environment. 2013.
- Sheam chyun lin and Ming yuan hsieh, An integrated numerical and experimental analysis for enhancing the performance of the hidden ceiling fan, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2014.
- Aaqib, A.M., Maqsood, A., Khalid Parvez, Mushtaq, A., Aerodynamic Design and Optimization of an Energy Efficient Ceiling Fan, in 11th IBCAST, Research Center for Modeling and Simulation. 2014, National University of Sciences and Technology: Islamabad.
- Adeeb, E., Maqsood, A., Mushtaq, A., Zamir, H., Shape Optimization of Non-Linear Swept Ceiling Fan Blades through RANS Simulations and Response Surface Methods, in 12th IBCAST, Research Center for Modeling and Simulation. 2015, National University of Sciences and Technology: Islamabad.
- Ankur, J., Upadhyay, R.R., Chandra, S., Sainin, M., Kale, S., Experimental Investigation of the Flow Field of a Ceiling Fan. ASME Heat Transfer/Fluid Engineering, 2004.
- Hsu-Cheng Chiang, C.-s.P., Hsi-Sheng Wu, Bing- Chwen Yang, Measurement of Flow Characteristics of a Ceiling Fan with Varying Rotational Speed in Proceedings of Clima 2007 WellBeing Indoors. 2007.
- Ming-Yuan Hsieh, S.-C.L.a., An Integrated Numerical and Experimental Analysis for Enhancing the Performance of the Hidden Ceiling Fan. Hindawi 2014.
- A. Rizk, A.A., N. Guirguis, Simulation comparison between natural and hybrid ventilation by fans at night time for severe hot climate.
- Y. Momoi, K.S., T. Yamanaka and H. Kotani, Modeling of Ceiling Fan Based on Velocity Measurement for CFD Simulation of Airflow in Large Room.
- Kumar, S.P.a.M.S., development of glass fiber reinforced polymer composite ceiling fan blade. international journal of engineering research and development. 2(3): p. 59-64.
- Nakul Sathaye, A.P., Nihar Shah, Virginie Letschert, Potential Global Benefits of Improved Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency, in ernest orlando lawrence berkeley national laboratory. 2012.
- M. Lubliner;J. Douglass, P.D.P.a.D.C., PE, performance and applications of gossamer wind™ solar powered ceiling fans.
- Idahosa, U., V.V. Golubev, and V.O. Balabanov, An automated optimal design of a fan blade using an integrated CFD/MDO computer environment. Engineering applications of computational fluid mechanics. Vol 2, No 2, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Ahn, C.-S. and K.-Y. Kim, Aerodynamic design optimization of a compressor rotor with navier stoke analysis. 2003.
- A. Makhoul, K. Ghali, and N. Ghaddar, Desk fan for the control of the convection flow around occupants using ceiling mounted personalized ventilation. Buildings and environment, 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Package, Fluent 6.2.16. 2006: New Hampshire.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Package User Guide,Fluent Ver. 6.2.16. 2006.
- Geometry and Mesh Generation Software Package, Gambit Ver. 2.3.16. 2006.
- Tecplot360 software package 11.0-1-125 2006. 2006.
- Zhai, Z., et al., Evaluation of Various Turbulence Models in Predicting Airflow and Turbulence in Enclosed Environments by CFD: Part-1: Summary of Prevent Turbulence Models. 2007.
- Spalart, P.R.a.A., S.R., A One-Equation Turbulence Model for Aerodynamic Flows, in AIAA. 1992, AIAA.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|